Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

As someone who has only ever tried Turkish in its Frys or Cadburys incarnation, what's the difference between that and 'the real stuff'? I'd have thought Cadburys would be a decent quality product or at the very least a close approximation to what TD should be.

buy it in the markets in the middle East and it's just a whole lot lighter than the Fry's stuff  .. it's more a melt in your mouth experience rather than the Fry's clog your teeth together experience

You can also get more variety , some of it is almost like Parma Violets in flavour or lemon , or coconut  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coconut

As someone who has only ever tried Turkish in its Frys or Cadburys incarnation, what's the difference between that and 'the real stuff'? I'd have thought Cadburys would be a decent quality product or at the very least a close approximation to what TD should be.

buy it in the markets in the middle East and it's just a whole lot lighter than the Fry's stuff  .. it's more a melt in your mouth experience rather than the Fry's clog your teeth together experience

You can also get more variety , some of it is almost like Parma Violets in flavour or lemon , or coconut  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coconut

Yeah, that's it. I was saying 'chewy', because it's firmer than the Fry's stuff, which is sort of... flabby.

In fact I'd say it's less jelly-ish than Fry's, BOF. Although jelly is sort of a decent approximation, I guess.

Â