Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The fact for years when I woke up, I'd have to spend 5+ minutes a day on my hair to make it look respectable to go into school/6th form. Now I wake up and it's exactly how I want it. Nice one.

How longs your hair mate? Mines over my ears now and guaranteed it's sticking up somewhere in the morning and it's almost impossible to get the bastard down! I have to tip my head in the sink.

I caught your last post Phumfeinz and I think it was deleted for a reason mate. I wasn't intending that at who you think I was, I work with a load of blokes who come and go and it's a funny experience seeing it. Anyway, I'm off up the Villa now.

The fact for years when I woke up, I'd have to spend 5+ minutes a day on my hair to make it look respectable to go into school/6th form. Now I wake up and it's exactly how I want it. Nice one.

How longs your hair mate? Mines over my ears now and guaranteed it's sticking up somewhere in the morning and it's almost impossible to get the bastard down! I have to tip my head in the sink.

Not that long, not over my ears or anything like that but I've got very thick hair on top, whenever I woke up, it was always sticking up in random parts, I even struggled to get it down with the use of gel. It was a nightmare.

It has matured since it seems though. :lol:

I like when I don't have to put anything in it, feels soft and moveable!

Jedward - that abbreviation alone. **** hate the little words removed.

Students - bitching about university fees - so they go an vandalise the Tories' headquarters.

Nice one mushbrains. Because a) that's raised your tax bill, and B) you've strengthened the governments' hand.

Ataturk died 72 years ago today, what pisses me off is the fact people still cry for him. He was a fascist, a lot of his successors actually put Turkey back culturally 50 years by kicking out the Greeks and Armenians.

Some normal Turks that I meet seem generally ok until they start on Ataturk, then I lose interest. Suddenly having the urge to bad mouth a swan and kick it.

They are on big posters all over Dublin in favour of something called Zero.

Isn't that the charity thing? Unicef telling you to donate a euro to them so that zero children die every minute rather than more than that. Trapattoni and Liam Neeson are on posters aswell.

Might be a different thing

Â