Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Truth is most people have only heard of Ataturk because of the stadium!
Well there ya go. I know about Ataturk, aka Mustafa Kemel, but I had no idea there was a stadium named after him (although I'm not surprised).

This .. i went to Gallipoli a couple of years back and history was a little generous to him in regard to that battle but hey ho ( The Aussies secured the high ground and then as there was nobody there walked away and left it probably losing the battle as a result) but Kemel mustered his somewhat routed troops and seized the land the Aussies failed to appreciate and saved the day

People on here who during a debate, answer back with some smart arse comment trying to get a laugh instead of answering the question posed to them, while trying to blind the real arguement with fancy words. Just answer the **** question!

it pisses me off that im not witty enough to give this a smart arsed response :P

People on here who during a debate, answer back with some smart arse comment trying to get a laugh instead of answering the question posed to them, while trying to blind the real arguement with fancy words. Just answer the **** question!
O'Neill had a great word for this. Filibustering :) I remember he used it in a post match interview and had me scurrying for the dictionary :thumb: People who filibuster also have a tendency to bloviate.

Seems I've lost a bit of weight ..however it's pissing me off cause my current trousers keep falling down a and my old trousers that i dug out the "one day i will get back in these cupboard" are so tight I can't breathe

Do i go for a run or do i scoff some biscuits to solve my problem long term ....

O'Neill had a great word for this. Filibustering :) I remember he used it in a post match interview and had me scurrying for the dictionary :thumb: People who filibuster also have a tendency to bloviate.

I know exactly what you mean Bri, i hate it when i bloviate! :? :lol:

Well there ya go. I know about Ataturk, aka Mustafa Kemel, but I had no idea there was a stadium named after him (although I'm not surprised).

This .. i went to Gallipoli a couple of years back and history

was a little generous to him
in regard to that battle but hey ho ( The Aussies secured the high ground and then as there was nobody there walked away and left it probably losing the battle as a result) but Kemel mustered his somewhat routed troops and seized the land the Aussies failed to appreciate and saved the day

Well he's not up there with your Mussolinis, Stalins and Hıtlers of this world but he was still a bit of a bastard. Reformed the hell out of Turkey, but culturally made it stagnant.

was a little generous to him

If you go to Ataturks memorial in Ankara you'll find a room full of battle sounds and the hugest picture of Ataturk you'll ever see. There is a scale model of the high ground around Gallipoli wıth a model of Ataturk proudly standing. It'd be funny if it weren't so perverse.

Where Liverpool won their most dramatic European Cup in 2005, in Istanbul.

People who rfer to their phone as a Blackberry or iPhone...

Oh let me just ring him on my Blackberry....

It a **** phone you clearing in the woods!!!!!

Along these lines at the end of an email

sent from my I phone.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! I dont care

• Like 1

People who rfer to their phone as a Blackberry or iPhone...

Oh let me just ring him on my Blackberry....

It a **** phone you clearing in the woods!!!!!

Along these lines at the end of an email

sent from my I phone.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! I dont care

That's put in by the phone, not the person.

As for the tits thread, why the **** do you care what their names are? They don't even exist in the real world.

Because alot of them are models or something which I would like to find more picture of. If it's just a random picture from a single website then fair enough, but if it's someone like Susan Coffey then I want to know her name so I can go perv over more pictures of her. Yeknow?

As for the tits thread, why the **** do you care what their names are? They don't even exist in the real world.

Because alot of them are models or something which I would like to find more picture of. If it's just a random picture from a single website then fair enough, but if it's someone like Susan Coffey then I want to know her name so I can go perv over more pictures of her. Yeknow?

Well, yeah, I know really.

Having the next 2 weeks off work and not having a single thing planned for it. First time this year I have more than 1 day off at a time. Take the days or lose them... 8 more to come in December.

Having the next 2 weeks off work and not having a single thing planned for it. First time this year I have more than 1 day off at a time. Take the days or lose them... 8 more to come in December.
Find out what knotting is.

Â