Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My old thread on the official website forum (the old one) was the second longest thread on that forum, I believe.

(I think it was) ED made one which went on for hundreds and hundreds of pages, just a word link game. I was just bored so mine was called 'Beer!' and that reached over 1000 pages I believe.

I've only seen one thread reach 1000 pages on here though and that was the Krulac one. Usually they have to be locked around 600 pages because it descends into bickering, offensive remarks, legal borderlines or pure off-topic drivel.

Mentioned in the old thread but as it's more relevant to me now then it was then, I just want to re-iterate; Job Agencies & Recruiters. **** TW@S.

Just had a phone call from some herbert at Reed (whose name, would you believe it is actually Herbert?):

"Hi Gareth, I see you've been using Reed Online and applying for jobs, you're CV's good but it's a bit of a mixed-bag, I'd really to like to get to know you. When can you come down for a quick 40-minute chat? Call me Monday!"

What is this, a dating service? I'm not sure I've ever had a "quick 40 minutes" in my life, either.

I had to register at another godforsaken agency at lunchtime, in which I was handed a spelling/maths quiz (the level of which wouldn't vex a schoolkid) but the thing that pisses me off, that really gets my goat, that makes me want to go postal is when they make you fill in a 4 page form by hand asking you questions to which the answers are on the CV I've already **** given them.

C*nts! :bang:

Mentioned in the old thread but as it's more relevant to me now then it was then, I just want to re-iterate; Job Agencies & Recruiters. **** TW@S.

Just had a phone call from some herbert at Reed (whose name, would you believe it is actually Herbert?):

"Hi Gareth, I see you've been using Reed Online and applying for jobs, you're CV's good but it's a bit of a mixed-bag, I'd really to like to get to know you. When can you come down for a quick 40-minute chat? Call me Monday!"

What is this, a dating service? I'm not sure I've ever had a "quick 40 minutes" in my life, either.

I had to register at another godforsaken agency at lunchtime, in which I was handed a spelling/maths quiz (the level of which wouldn't vex a schoolkid) but the thing that pisses me off, that really gets my goat, that makes me want to go postal is when they make you fill in a 4 page form by hand asking you questions to which the answers are on the CV I've already **** given them.

C*nts! :bang:

I made the mistake of registering with Reed and theyve never left me alone since.

I told them i was a P/qualified accountant and they feel the need to criticise how I go about sitting my exams and my lack of experience.

Filthy chavs that put a name to most teenagers. I was walking up the road the other day and some Chinese hard man and his English mate started staring at me, tilting their heads down trying to figure out who I am. As I got closer they will still doing it and it was really biting at me knowing I'd be walking past these bunch of arse holes in a minute. Still staring but then my mate comes round the corner and picks me up and off to the cinema we go. But just stuff like that niggles me, what's the point? I never do that kinda stuff when I'm with my mates so just why? And another thing, these pricks wouldn't do it if they were on their own. When you go out on a night and have a few drinks yeah who cares but fully sober staring somebody out, saying something - grow up.

Anyone seen the 'nom nom' Yoghurt advert? It's just basically switching between loads of different people eating this yoghurt and saying 'nom nom' like a bunch of **** weirdo's. Who honestly does that when they are eating, I for one don't and I had one of those yoghurt's yesterday. Yes, they are nice but not nice enough to sound like a spaztic when you're eating. In a way that is false advertising so I either want that advert taken off the air or my money back.

Whilst I'm here I'll carry on. Me and a few lads from high school got on quite well. We always hung around at break and lunch times and occasionally went out to the park to do our thing, bit of football etc. Anyway since we left school we all moved on and 1 lad found a girlfriend who fair enough is a looker. However I've never met her although we're connected over Facebook and she somehow has my number. But sometimes she sends texts to us all saying 'ALRIGHT GUYS SO THIS WEEKEND ITS SORTED WE'RE GOING BRUM, WHO'S COMING TEXT BACK?'. It's like, who the **** are you to come and tell us what we should be doing. I don't think she has many friends to be honest as she's always with this lad and for the love of God of me you WILL NOT see so many **** status updates about this lad ever. "Seeing Ben later" "Cuddles with Ben" "Love you Ben" "Can't see Ben today" ... OMFG DIE! I've come to the brink of deleting her as a friend and even my mate laughs about it.

She also bigs up a pub where her parents work at yet when my mates go to that town they never mention it so that has me laughing my big fat arse off too.

Ah, my tea's ready. Do some more later.

I have one. Although I'm already off topic because it should piss me off.

A guy at work. I never worked directly for him but I was the finance rep for his section so I sort of worked for him, he certainly saw it that way.

He's the most self centred, patronising, loud, obnoxious person I think I've ever met. And he's fat and looks like a giant toddler.

He's the kind of guy who if he finds what he thinks is a mistake in the finances, he assumes I'd **** it up and come screaming and shouting as opposed to asking first. The vast majority of the time he's looking in the wrong place and there isn't a problem. He's also overdramatic. I once went to tell him that the file I'd sent him was wrong but that for the purpose he was using it for it was fine. I only got as far as "that file is wrong-" at which point he ripped up his work and declared that "that was a **** waste of an hour then!"

Then when I finished my sentence he somehow blamed me for him ruining his own work.

Anyway, I don't work for him anymore but the new guy in the team does. I told him this guy was a grade A arsehole to which the new guy said "he seems fine to me"

A couple of days later over comes this fat enlarged toddler shouting enough so that the new guy's voss could hear that things hadn't been done and the new guy needed help doing his job. The new guy took about 10 seconds to show the fat baby that he was talking bollocks.

I caught the new guy's eye in a "I told you so" sort of way.

Someone on this board probably knows who I'm talking about!

• Like 1

Â