Last Text Message On You Tombstone

RichardCanning

There was a young lad from Brum

Who thought it was a bit of a slum

Thought it was bad, but there was worse to be had

Now he's buried in London

Edit. Just realised I needed to use past tense. Der!

Edited by islingtonclaret

"How come? I thought you were concerned about him being too involved?... You've earned it though. It's my friends birthday so I'll pop out for four, I want to be in bed by 11 myself though as I'm working tomorrow. Then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Wednesday night, Friday and Saturday :) x"

"How come? I thought you were concerned about him being too involved?... You've earned it though. It's my friends birthday so I'll pop out for four, I want to be in bed by 11 myself though as I'm working tomorrow. Then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Wednesday night, Friday and Saturday :) x"

Big tombstone, then.

Friendzone?

Friendzone?

Nah. Looooooooooooong story.

Â