Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

I like him, but my concern about him is his positioning. I've wondered where he was too many times for my liking. I think it's that he seems to like to tuck in a bit which confuses me. It leaves a huge gap between himself and the touchline which can be exploited.

I like him, but my concern about him is his positioning. I've wondered where he was too many times for my liking. I think it's that he seems to like to tuck in a bit which confuses me. It leaves a huge gap between himself and the touchline which can be exploited.

As does Lowton. Maybe it's as they both still young and very much learning the game still.

If you told me a week ago we'd have 0 goals difference after these 3 games. I would have thought you were on drugs. So fair play to the back 4.

Liking Luna very much right now, ever since second half of Arsenal game. His attitude is great, the guy hates to loose.

Plus whenever we gets possession his desire to get forward is great to see. His energy levels are top notch. He also a bit of a pretty boy, not that I'm gay or anything.

Liking Luna very much right now, ever since second half of Arsenal game. His attitude is great, the guy hates to loose.

Plus whenever we gets possession his desire to get forward is great to see. His energy levels are top notch. He also a bit of a pretty boy, not that I'm gay or anything.

You sure? :wub:

Love his attitude, his high fives before the game, his beard and to top it off the way he turned the 2 Liverpool players was quality, I thought messi was on the pitch for a few seconds.

I wouldn't like to be in Bennets boots that's for sure,

• 3 weeks later...

Had no protection against Ben Arfa who was obviously their best player, I thought Lambert would've changed it in the second half (ideally he should change it in the first) and give him more protection but nothing.. infact Ben Arfa was free to do what he wanted throughout the game.

• Like 1

First cult hero at LB since Bouma.

Really liking this guy, not just because of the goal at Arsenal. Whenever opponents attack that side I'm not too worried now unlike when Bennett was playing.

Apart from today up against Ben Arfa!

Our formation means we regularly see our fullbacks up 1 v 1 against an opposition wide player. The first 3 teams we've played this season all tend to play quite narrow like ourselves so it wasn't a factor but today it was disaster, Lowton badly at fault for the opening goal and Luna had a torrid day.

We really needed some support for at least one Full back today though even just a Sylla or Bacuna as he did against Liverpool playing wide.

To me a logical move once we got back to 1-1 all would've been to bring on one of those for Weimann and try to stop these free runs Ben Afra was regularly getting.

Â