Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

4-3-3 doesnt work playing 2 strikers as wingers. If we continue to play 4-3-3 we have to play Sylla right mid & delph left mid to cover full backs. Gabby & Tonev to stay up pitch and create width. We should be asking the front 3 to not be doing to much defensive work. Stay up top and wide to give the defending team something to worry about.

• Like 1

4-3-3 doesnt work playing 2 strikers as wingers. If we continue to play 4-3-3 we have to play Sylla right mid & delph left mid to cover full backs. Gabby & Tonev to stay up pitch and create width. We should be asking the front 3 to not be doing to much defensive work. Stay up top and wide to give the defending team something to worry about.

Very good point dakid007, will be mentioned in my next article :) If we are to play 4-3-3 we need someone el la Sylla to sit in the middle of the park and protect the back-four, KEA is still weak IMO, has the one/two good games then just fades away like he did last season.

Edited by Avflife

He did not have a good game at all. Im not going to go over the errors, if you watched the game you would see there were a lot of them.

This. Would still start him in the Norwich game though as that was his first bad performance.

You can't slaughter or drop a player off the back of one iffy performance, particularly when he won't be the only defender to have problems with Ben Arfa this season. He will be done, he will make mistakes, but he'll prove a decent buy in the end.

I don't think he made too many errors to be honest. He was simply well beaten by a superior opponent.

Exactly my thoughts. He made 2 glaring mistakes, from what I could see (from the Upper Holte). One was the decision to cross instead of shoot, which on another day, if it'd resulted in a goal, we'd be praising him for.

He shouldn't be dropped, lets see how he plays against Norwich before we bring back Calamity Joe.

Â