Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Aalborg have won the first two games of the new Superliga season (2-1 against FC Copenhagen and Esbjerg).

A few days ago Aalborg bought a striker from

FC Fredericia (team from the second best danish league). Aalborg bought Anders K. Jacobsen (he really don't like his middlename Kvindebjerg - which in english means "women mountain"!)

The transfer fee is apparently between 40-50.000 pounds.

Aalborg are still looking for a Helenius replacement, but it's difficult given the clubs financial problems. Hopefully Anders K. Jacobsen can step up to the challenge. Like Helenius Anders K. Jacobsen needs time to adjust to a higher level.

In Denmark Anders K. Jacobsen is well known for his nickname "AK 47".

• Like 1

Kids should know irony.

I believe most would understand the funny part is that if the song was real.. it would be far to extreme to ever be acceptabel
actually you see jokes like this very often in kids shows or movies..
Not about cocain, but about doing something extreme and obviously over the top if 'things don't go my way'.

but no doubht its one of the more edgy and obscure songs

Aalborg have won the first two games of the new Superliga season (2-1 against FC Copenhagen and Esbjerg).

A few days ago Aalborg bought a striker from

FC Fredericia (team from the second best danish league). Aalborg bought Anders K. Jacobsen (he really don't like his middlename Kvindebjerg - which in english means "women mountain"!)

The transfer fee is apparently between 40-50.000 pounds.

Aalborg are still looking for a Helenius replacement, but it's difficult given the clubs financial problems. Hopefully Anders K. Jacobsen can step up to the challenge. Like Helenius Anders K. Jacobsen needs time to adjust to a higher level.

In Denmark Anders K. Jacobsen is well known for his nickname "AK 47".

Congrats .. ^_^

Hope you could win the League this yeat .. ^^

I don't know the tune to the chant (Yeah I know its Viva Espana or whatever but I don't know that tune either!)

But I still love it. Look forward to hearing it on the Holte.

I'm liking that chant too.

To anyone who doesn't know the tune, it's the "We're all off to sunny spain, la viva espana" tune.

I can imagine, if it gets going in the Holte End, some people will have something to say about it. Thinking people are being disrespectful by chanting about cocaine :lol:

I didnt realise it was sung to that tune, makes it even funnier now. I will piss myself the first time I hear this out loud :)

I don't know the tune to the chant (Yeah I know its Viva Espana or whatever but I don't know that tune either!)

Here 's the tune then, sung by a 1974-style saucy Sheila. The part you want kicks in at 27 seconds:https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=TLLj-8zeYRCG8&feature=player_detailpage&v=W7aPp-4z-uw

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

You.. don't... know the tune?!

But what did you sing on the plane as a kid, on the way to spain???

:( :detect:

Â