Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

My tuppence on this is that I have yet to see any real *evidence* that Newcastle are doping other than their style of play, which is not nothing but is also pretty thin. On the other hand, the FA *definitely* aren't doing their jobs doing drug testing, and I think there's very good reason to think that. 

Yeah, it's nonsense.  Just some bitterness stuff.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its so great to see

I dont know who i want to lose more newcastle or spurs on weekend. Ill settle for a 2-2 injury hit game for both teams that consumes a lot of energy

A draw would be a great result for us. 

Would be 6 games in a row without a win for Tottenham. Need to keep that winless run going. 

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

Darlings of the media Newcastle's away form is worse than ours, but for some unknown reason I've not heard any criticism of it.  

I was going to say the same thing! 5 pts from seven games is very poor. Only away win at Sheff Utd. Spurs, Luton, Liverpool away in the coming weeks. I don't see their record improving when they're down to the bare bones and playing every 3 days. 

Need to find an alternative way of playing that isnt "run about a lot and kick people"

Hopefully they finish 3rd in their CL group and drop to the Europa League - keeps them in Europe to help England build its coefficient (to give us a better chance of a CL place) as well as keeping those games coming into the 2nd half of the season but moving them to Thursday-Sunday too

• Like 1

On 08/12/2023 at 14:55, It's Your Round said:

Great to see them lose again and great to see their poor away form. As a state funded sportswashing machine I want them to struggle for as long as possible

Same again!

It’s lovely to see their two results this week in contrast to ours. 

Â