Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

If it’s real, at least they get to keep their home colours, unlike that weird Villa Castore shirt where claret and blue instead of combined were blended into purple.

Didn't we have a kit like that in the 2000's? With the ntl sponsor.

• 3 weeks later...

big newcastle fan on site, tells me his lad played for their youth set up for a few years before being released, said watch out for elliot anderson, currently out on loan at bristol rovers and has the english and scottish FAs battling over him, he's the real deal and will break through there apparently 

he also said that his lad played against our lot including chuk, ramsey etc and said that they were a proper step above newcastles midfield

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Its unbelievable thats its looking like they will finish abive us now. What a absolute shit show

They will be years ahead of us within 18 months. We will continue to slide backwards at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

They will be years ahead of us within 18 months. We will continue to slide backwards at the same time.

Yep i think so. We should be moles ahead of them as we had a bit of a head start yet we have totally blown it this year. Absolute shite show

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep i think so. We should be moles ahead of them as we had a bit of a head start yet we have totally blown it this year. Absolute shite show

Who gives a monkeys what Newcastle are doing? They'll win the same as what Villa will - **** all! :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why should we be miles ahead of them? We've been a right mess of a football club the past 10-15 years. 

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They've also had a 2 year head start on us in the PL this time around 

Did they really though? they had Steve Bruce for 2.5 years

They were probably the only Premier League team on a similar level when we got promoted as the rest had powered ahead

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They've been relegated twice in that time and had Mike Ashley as an owner.

Yeah I get that, but we've not exactly been blessed ourselves either to warrant being "miles ahead". 

They've been awful at a time that we've also been awful. 

Â