Christian Benteke

Kwan

I have every confidence we will keep him for a couple more years and then give him away for free. Seems to be the business plan at the moment.

Obviously you can't make people sign contracts they don't want to sign. If the owner doesn't want to shower the player with cash to make him stay, there's not a lot you can do if a player figures his options are better elsewhere. Hope you're not aiming this at the manager (you wouldn't be the first to hang this stuff on Lambert, if that's what you're doing).

• Like 1

I have every confidence we will keep him for a couple more years and then give him away for free. Seems to be the business plan at the moment.

I doubt he will be here beyond next summer

Will sound out for a move through his agent he will want to play for a club with bigger ambitions than staying in the division every season playing shite football and who can blame him?

Edited by AshVilla

i have an off topic question: Whats the difference between scottish,irish and north-irish? i really don't hear a difference :huh: it sounds all the same to me.

Difference?

Difference in what?

Accents? - not an expert but Ireland and n Ireland accents will sound similar to anyone who isn't really familiar with those accents. Be like me not being able to recognise different accents in Belgium.

Northern Ireland is part of uk tho where as Ireland is not.

Scotland is completely different but again I suppose that would come with being familiar with both accents.

i have an off topic question: Whats the difference between scottish,irish and north-irish? i really don't hear a difference :huh: it sounds all the same to me.

Difference?

Difference in what?

Accents? - not an expert but Ireland and n Ireland accents will sound similar to anyone who isn't really familiar with those accents. Be like me not being able to recognise different accents in Belgium.

Scotland is completely different but again I suppose that would come with being familiar with both accents.

Scotland was also the only nation in history to vote against its own independence.

• Like 1

Difference?

Difference in what?

yea i ment accent.

Â