Christian Benteke

Kwan

Lukaka seriously? i find this very offensive and even a bit racist...

The words 'mountain' and 'molehill' spring to mind.

MIght be a translation issue, with "kaka" (or words that sound like that) meaning shit or poo in a couple of european languages. I think Belgian guy might have thought it was a crude play on words to spell it like that.

• Like 1

I think the two runouts that tekkers has had this week will do him the world of good, and coupled with his game against spurs, I think he's going to be banging them in for us over the Christmas period....

which will make a pleasant change to the useful disaster that is the Christmas group of games....

I think his confidence is the highest its been in a year - he had the look of angry tekkers throughout the tottenham game and that's what we haven't seen for so long... two runouts for belgium will only have helped that.... that first goal is coming, and when it does, there's plenty more to come...

MIght be a translation issue, with "kaka" (or words that sound like that) meaning shit or poo in a couple of european languages. I think Belgian guy might have thought it was a crude play on words to spell it like that.

Even so, where the **** does the racism come in to it? I think Lukaka is very apt at times! He's a **** donkey, when he's not scoring goals at least.

• Like 2

that header at end from Benteke was brilliant since he had no room to make a jump but to garner enough power to get it on goal

on another note I know he belongs for Englands favourite football team but good god that Origi doesnt impress me

Well i didn’t mean to spell it cause offence, but even if i did it was still in no way Racist if thats what the translation is. 

P.s. I still think he is poo and have talked to quite a few Everton fans who think he is turning into a disaster buy.

Yes he is 21, but he is labeled as a 28 million pound player, so is evaluated as such unfortunately for him.  Lazy Lazy Lazy   

If he is worth 28, Benteke must be worth 60.

I said it in the delph thread. You can't blame Lambert for the contracts offered and the timing of when they're offered. You can partly blame him for his role in creating a club where these good players don't want to be.

He didn't create that club. The club has been like that long before Lambert even arrived.

that header at end from Benteke was brilliant since he had no room to make a jump but to garner enough power to get it on goal

on another note I know he belongs for Englands favourite football team but good god that Origi doesnt impress me

I disagree I think Origi is quick, and looked very sharp, the one flickon in the first half was brilliant. He's what 19. Great Prospect!

• Like 1

Even so, where the **** does the racism come in to it? I think Lukaka is very apt at times! He's a **** donkey, when he's not scoring goals at least.

I'm assuming he thought the poo referred to colour of his skin. Not his ability to play football.

Like I said, probably a translation issue. But I'm only guessing

Yes, his value has come down from our wildest dreams, which I suppose can be seen from the options I gave.

Depends on the rest of the season, but my guess is somewhere in the 15 mill region, after a decent, but in no way spectacular rest of the season.

Â