Christian Benteke

Kwan

Could it still be bollocks?

Nah, the guy who tweeted it is the go to guy for Belgian news. I can only assume it has just been assessed

I'm gonna go ahead and assume he won't even make it back for the start of next season?

Six months at least according to some.

At least he can go and party with Zoggy

Okore Kozak tekkers zogbia

Cursed

This could have a huge impact on us. Last few games will be tough. If we survive we ain't selling him which means pretty much no new players. He will miss first 3 months of new season.

Cock balls

I am gutted.  :( We are fully behind you Christian, you will be back stronger than ever in no time. We need to stick together guys, it is going to be a tough last few games.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Gutted!!

Think we have enough in us to grind out one win out of the remaining fixtures, Fulham one being the main one, win this and we are safe

Gabby and Weimann as the front two instead, no more hoofball, time to pass and move.  We've won without Benteke before we can do it again

Edited by supermon

We must be the most unlucky team when it comes to injuries. Delph, Gardner, Carruthers?, Okore, N'Zogbia, Benteke and Kozak all picking up long-term injuries (Delph a few years ago, of course).

Since the flight rumours have died down....I'm going to go for a new conspiracy. It wasnt mentioned at Lambos pre-match press conference because........Hes actually had a falling out, found himself in the bomb squad, the fee in the summer is agreed and this a way to ensure he's fit for next season.

Since the flight rumours have died down....I'm going to go for a new conspiracy. It wasnt mentioned at Lambos pre-match press conference because........Hes actually had a falling out, found himself in the bomb squad, the fee in the summer is agreed and this a way to ensure he's fit for next season.

I can't see him or the club/manager agreeing to it when we aren't completely safe..

I genuinely think he is injured.

Â