Christian Benteke

Kwan

Another year here would mean a lot.

If he repeats what he's done this season and follows it up with a good World Cup we can add some extra millions on to the price tag.

from his own perspective i think it'll mean he can join a better club too, no offence to them but if he has another season like this one then he wont be joining spurs or arsenal next summer

Another year here would mean a lot.

If he repeats what he's done this season and follows it up with a good World Cup we can add some extra millions on to the price tag.

from his own perspective i think it'll mean he can join a better club too, no offence to them but if he has another season like this one then he wont be joining spurs or arsenal next summer

Yeah good point.

Then again though will he just move again if he has an amazing year and World Cup.

okay well im getting a completely different source then :

Quote:

“If Aston Villa say I must stay, I won’t necessarily accept that,” he said. “I do not in any way want to feel I didn’t get the most out of my career.”

source:

http://www.footballfancast.com/premiership/aston-villa/benteke-quotes-open-villa-exit-chance?

Not that it means much but searching in Benteke and its all over twitter.

He also says he's not concerned about being in the World Cup squad. 

"Of course playing the World Cup in Rio is in my head. But I have no fear of falling out of the team. With my family I will decide where my future lies," Benteke added.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/208683.html#Q8xyR6Mlfj1w5YQQ.99

Is this a hint he wants to move back to Belgium, or is considering that? This would suggest move to Borussia Dortmund.

oh i dont know why i look at twitter sometimes... In the midst of the Benteke leavingdiscussion some clown has come up with the suggestion :

'Lukaku could join Benteke at #AVFC'

Despite Lukaku telling benteke a few months ago that he needs to further his career at a bigger club.

The Lukaku thing has started from the article I posted on previous page, where they asked about him and Lukaku, him saying he could try and persuade to join him, think its a bit tongue and cheek really. But our fans on Twitter go literally overboard.

I honestly think benteke will jave another year here, he could be another zaki, mido, ricketts etc, dozens of strikers have had exceptional debut seasons and gone off the boil after, for that reason I think the bigger clubs will watch his second season more cloesly. If he does it next season he will go.

I honestly think benteke will jave another year here, he could be another zaki, mido, ricketts etc, dozens of strikers have had exceptional debut seasons and gone off the boil after, for that reason I think the bigger clubs will watch his second season more cloesly. If he does it next season he will go.

Amir Zaki, jheezus forgot about him.

Christian Benteke put his future parentheses to Serbia

BRUSSELS As lightning, Christian Benteke will not take long to strike. One season in England it will be enough to carve a name and draw the envy of all major gondoliers, "If I went to Aston Villa, is that I was sure to succeed, but it is true that I had no idea it would go so fast. "Remain, will not you? That is now the question that could shake the English summer.

Christian, you feel very serene compared to all these transfer rumors.

"This is normal. I've done my job on the field. Now it's my agent to work (Editor's note: Kismet Eris). I know from my 14 years, I have total confidence in him. But I have asked him not to bother me with it during my period with the Devils. It is for him to handle everything that aspect. I have to work on the ground. "

Exactly one year of the World Cup, another club may appear risky.

"Sure. When the situation arises, I will weigh the pros and cons. I have already told my family that I will do with them choice. I do not have the right to make mistakes. "

Because some Lukaku just around the corner. You could yet play two.

"We must tell the manager (Marc Wilmots) is right there. (Smile) But I still believe we can grow together, but it is necessary to distinguish dreams from reality. Maybe if we find ourselves in the same club, they manage to convince him to join us. "(Smile)

It will again wait until August 31 at midnight to see you transferred?

"Not. (Smile) I hope that if I leave the club, it will be faster this time. I remember very well that night, but I've never been afraid that my transfer to Aston Villa top. "

Why?

"Because I am a very religious, as my agent. From the moment we had done our best, the rest does not belong to us. If I had stayed in Genk, is that God wanted some way. "

You still have contacts with people from Racing?

"Yes, I sent a message of congratulations to Mario Been. He replied in English 'You're welcome Christian'! "

But if Arsenal comes, you are ready to go to war this time?

"Not. It would be pointless to go to showdown. Anyway, I think we do not need. If the opportunity arises, I'm sure we can come to a compromise where everyone one wins. But I have no problem to stay another season at Aston Villa. I feel really good! And then there is a huge trust in me. "

This is the actual interview!!!

thats pretty good translated :) u left out some things about serbia and croatia but i don't think anyone is particulary interested in that part of the interview. now we have to pray to god if a club offers money the villa board wil decline everything.

Edited by Belgian guy

It seems unlikely that arsenal would come for benteke since theyr going to buy jovetic. 

Plus I doubt they will pay 30million for Benteke, the way i found that article, the questions were very much asked in a way to try and find out if he's leaving or not. I will be surprised if he moves however anything can happen in football.

It seems unlikely that arsenal would come for benteke since theyr going to buy jovetic. 

Plus I doubt they will pay 30million for Benteke, the way i found that article, the questions were very much asked in a way to try and find out if he's leaving or not. I will be surprised if he moves however anything can happen in football.

yup thats true football stays football anything can happen.

Â