Christian Benteke

Kwan

Stay up or go down the guy will leave in the summer and who can blame him, he has the talent and ability (althogh he does have games where he misses chances stevie wonder could score) to play above this shite were putting out atm.

Edited by Jimzk5

isnt it just typical that the first season we actually get a decent striker in who can score goals and make defenses look like lost school children, we also have a defense so bad its driving us to relegation

Guy has frightening potential, he will play at the very top im sure of it. If spurs or liverpool get him i'd be furious.

Can actually see him going to spurs more than anyone.. Adebayor will go abroad, plus they need another striker. Arsenal won't pay the money, utd/city won't want him, Chelsea have lukaku

Such a shame really. Fantastic player and he has had some fantastic goals this season. Would not suprise me if spurs get him or something like that. Would be nice if he went to Serie A(or whatever) and not to another premier league team.

Can actually see him going to spurs more than anyone.. Adebayor will go abroad, plus they need another striker. Arsenal won't pay the money, utd/city won't want him, Chelsea have lukaku

I dont think it matter who city or chelsea have, if he carries on like this there will be a right scrap to get him imo.

I also bet a lot of my money that if we stay up he stays. Why is everyone so **** moany all the time. 

There's nothing any of us can do about any of this and we're not down yet. **** I had to do the prem predictor - I was generous to everyone else but (somehow) we survive, and with the second worse goal difference. Up the Villa. I'd love to see Benteke playing for us in the Prem next season. 

Edited by praisedmambo

Â