Christian Benteke

Kwan

I thought you were talking about Benteke's first at Liverpool for a minute there.

Anyone else think that was a quietly brilliant strike? Not spectacular, but perfectly timed and perfectly placed. I think it shows what a scary prospect he is just as much as the next two goals did.

Yes it was a great strike but the keeper could have done better with it.

Yes it was a great strike but the keeper could have done better with it.

I would could have done rather than should have done personally.

Reina was caught momentarily flat footed as he was getting himself set, Benteke hit his shot very early with little back lift and caught him out. It meant Reina didn't have the right platform to launch from and so didn't get down as far or as quickly as he could have done had he been on his toes.

I can answer the question about the belgian national team we play in a 4-1-2-3 against a normal opponent (like scotland) and in a 4-2-1-3 against a strong opponent (like Croatia)

example 1

-----------------------------Courtois--------------------------------

-----Alderweireld---Kompany---Vermaelen---Vertonghen-------

----------------------- Fellaini--------------------------------------

---------------Dembéle----------Witsel----------------------------

De Bruyne----------Benteke -------Hazard-------------------

example 2

----------------------- Fellaini----Dembéle-----------------------------

-------------------------------Witsel----------------------------

At the moment is Benteke our first choice Striker then follows Lukaku,Mirallas,vossen,de ceulaar/mboyo

bench: Mignolet,Lombaerts,Defour,Lukaku,Mirallas,Mertens,Chadli,Van buyten,gillet

Thanks very much for answering the question.

So, currently we have the first choice striker in the most emerging international side. Nice to know :D

I can't wait for him to get his first premier league hat-trick. I think it's coming soon. I'd love it if it was a 'prefect' hat-trick too, he's got it in him.

I can answer the question about the belgian national team we play in a 4-1-2-3 against a normal opponent (like scotland) and in a 4-2-1-3 against a strong opponent (like Croatia)

example 1

----------------------- Fellaini--------------------------------------

---------------Dembéle----------Witsel----------------------------

example 2

----------------------- Fellaini----Dembéle-----------------------------

-------------------------------Witsel----------------------------

At the moment is Benteke our first choice Striker then follows Lukaku,Mirallas,vossen,de ceulaar/mboyo

bench: Mignolet,Lombaerts,Defour,Lukaku,Mirallas,Mertens,Chadli,Van buyten,gillet

that's such a good team! population of belgium? 10 million maybe? just incredible.

oh and "He shanked it into the bottom corner with great power and unintended accuracy." AHAHA still we all knew benteke was the new bosko from the start right?

that's such a good team! population of belgium? 10 million maybe? just incredible.

oh and "He shanked it into the bottom corner with great power and unintended accuracy." AHAHA still we all knew benteke was the new bosko from the start right?

How do they never qualify for anything! Surely they'll be at the next world cup?

How do they never qualify for anything! Surely they'll be at the next world cup?

The answer is simple we never qualify becuse we used to have always 2 big lands in our qual poulle like spain and germany this year is the first time we have a qualifable poulle to do only Croatia can be a treat neverentlesse wer at the moment First in our group and only concead 1 goal in 4 qualify fixtures so if we keep this up and if Benteke keeps scoring wer very sure to finnaly qualify again =] fun statistic: since Benteke is red devil we raised 34ish places on the rank table ;-) and yes we have 10millish population. wer only a little country :P

• Like 1

The answer is simple we never qualify becuse we used to have always 2 big lands in our qual poulle like spain and germany this year is the first time we have a qualifable poulle to do only Croatia can be a treat neverentlesse wer at the moment First in our group and only concead 1 goal in 4 qualify fixtures so if we keep this up and if Benteke keeps scoring wer very sure to finnaly qualify again =] fun statistic: since Benteke is red devil we raised 34ish places on the rank table ;-) and yes we have 10millish population. wer only a little country :P

the chances of having Germany AND spain in one poule are slim to none.

for euro 2012 it was germany and turkey. they didn't make it because they screwed up against the turks (and against the smaller countries); now there's more experience kicking in rather than talent alone

On paper that team could hang with the Germanys and Spains.

Literally anything to be negative. amazing.

No not stated for the reasons you suggest. It was a terrific strike but i felt the keeper could have done a little better with it. 'TrentVilla' suggested the keeper may have been flat footed and he may be correct?

No not stated for the reasons you suggest. It was a terrific strike but i felt the keeper could have done a little better with it. 'TrentVilla' suggested the keeper may have been flat footed and he may be correct?

Not just my view, it is what Shay Given said about it when he was on Sunday Supplement.

Bit worrying that Lambert is already having to come out and say he's not for sale.

Depends how you look at it.

Surely us signing players that are good enough to have people asking if we can hold onto them is a good thing as is the manager saying we aren't going to sell them.

I'd rather that then us sign utter wasters like McLeish collected who we couldn't give away.

Â