Christian Benteke

Kwan

Benteke's a good lad and is improving, hopefully he can get on a decent scoring run now.

Big worry I have is if he does net a few more goals before xmas, we'll sell Bent in January and expect him to score the goals to keep us up.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few clubs higher up the league are already watching him, say Newcastle if Ba leaves.

Where's Morpheus? How's Carroll and Lukaku? Carroll couldn't control his dinner, Lukaku has just missed two one on ones! Like I said Villas problem is the midfield!

Haha Lukaku has just scored for them!

Glad to see you have missed me 'SikhinTrinty.'

Yes, seen Carroll's lack of control, Lukaku's goal and Benteke's goal. However we are talking about one game here. I made my judgement on the aforementioned players through watching them play in several games. In Benteke's case, if he now continues the terrific form shown against Norwich, then i will very gladly tip my hat and admit i was wrong about him.

thought he was very good and best part wasnt his goal it was in 1st half he showed his hunger and desire when he was only player to come for a throw in, beat 2 players as he was alone and won a free-kick and looked up and rest of the team as if to say WTF

Starting to look more John Carew than Emile Heskey.

With some gradual improvement over the next few years, he'll soon turn into a very good Premier League striker.

You only need to compare him against our own youngsters at around the same age to realise that the boy has some talent.

Starting to look more John Carew than Emile Heskey.

With some gradual improvement over the next few years, he'll soon turn into a very good Premier League striker.

You only need to compare him against our own youngsters at around the same age to realise that the boy has some talent.

Agreed, both him and the Fonz are the same age. Yet clearly they are miles apart in terms of ability.

Personally a very big fan of Benteke!! He's big, strong, got a good first touch and can score goals! He hasn't shyed away from a chance even if he misses a couple.

He is very raw and it will take a little while for him to settle and get more experienced in the PL, but when he does I think he could be our main man.... No way should we sell Bent unless we get good money (16-18m),then re-invest it into the squad with a quality 2nd striker and a winger who can create chances too.

We have a long way to go as a team and there's a long way to go this season. We need to back the manager and players 100%.

Personally a very big fan of Benteke!! He's big, strong, got a good first touch and can score goals! He hasn't shyed away from a chance even if he misses a couple.

He is very raw and it will take a little while for him to settle and get more experienced in the PL, but when he does I think he could be our main man.... No way should we sell Bent unless we get good money (16-18m),then re-invest it into the squad with a quality 2nd striker and a winger who can create chances too.

We have a long way to go as a team and there's a long way to go this season. We need to back the manager and players 100%.

Agree with all of this but would add...and get in a good left back and creative midfielder.

Agree with all of this but would add...and get in a good left back and creative midfielder.

Agreed! I was thinking of a creative midfielder but KEA could play that role if he was between a quality DM, two good wingers and a quality 2nd striker who can create and score goals.... that would be the expensive purchase but if the scouting system we are trying to implement will work for us long term, it should hopefully find us that sort of a player!

Â