Christian Benteke

Kwan

Arsenal is the team for Benteke all day long. Im sure Wenger knows it. Weather he feels they need him is another question, To me it would be a outstanding buy.

he really isnt. ainec. I imagine wenger just laughs and turns away when he sees his touch / "quick" release

Giroud >> benteke for arsenal setup

Edited by gharperr

Published On: Sat, Jun 20th, 2015 News / Ternana | By Forza Italian Football Staff

Aston Villa Make Enquiry For Ternana Youngster

Join the team at Forza Italian Football. Apply Now!!

Felipe Avenatti - TernanaAston Villa have reportedly joined Frosinone and Cagliari in the race to sign Ternana striker Felipe Avenatti.

The 22-year-old Uruguayan bagged 10 goals in 36 matches in Serie B last season as Ternana finished in 12th place.

According to TernanaNews.it, the Premier League side have enquired about Avenatti’s availability as they look to strengthen their forward line.

Newly promoted Serie A side Frosinone are also keen on the player as they embark on their first ever season in the Italian top flight, while relegated Cagliari are keen to bounce straight back to the top division.

Avenatti signed a four-year contract with Ternana in 2013 following his move from River Plate.

I'd be happy with that deal.

Bas Dost with some money on top for Benteke I would accept. Was really impressed with him in the Europa League has the physicality to make the mark in the Premier League.

Not sure what his wages are like though that could be a problem, also i'd imagine Benteke would want to stay in the premier league.

Roma Firm Up Interest In Aston Villa Striker

Join the team at Forza Italian Football. Apply Now!!

Benteke - Aston VillaAston Villa striker Christian Benteke is attracting the interest of Serie A runners-up Roma.

The Belgium international has been linked with a move away from Villa Park since the opening of the summer transfer window with the Giallorossi preparing a bid.

La Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting Roma have identified the 24-year-old goal scorer as the perfect alternative should a move for Seville forward Carlos Bacca fail to materialise.

Benteke has showed his worth despite Villa’s continued battles against relegation since joining from Genk in the summer of 2012, with a total of 42 goals in 88 appearances. Villa are reluctant to see their star performer leave but the player is keen to play UEFA Champions League football next season.

La Maggica face competition for the towering forward’s signature, with Premier League Champions Chelsea and Liverpool both tracking the situation. Benteke has also scored seven goals during 24 appearances for Belgium.

Liverpool go cool on Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke as focus switches to Fernando Llorente and Carlos Bacca

Liverpool turn to Juve's Fernando Llorente and Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca after refusing to meet Christian Benteke's release fee

Liverpool are turning their attentions to the Juventus striker Fernando Llorente and Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca after refusing to meet the £32.5 million release fee to sign Christian Benteke from Aston Villa.

Llorente is expected to be made available by the Italian champions, who are reshaping their attack this summer and signing Atlético Madrid’s Mario Mandzukic, while Sevilla have insisted, so far, that Bacca is not for sale.

There is understood to be a €30 million (£21.4 million) release clause in Bacca’s contract, which Sevilla say has to be met, while Juventus may try to hold out for as much as €20 million (£14.3 million) for Llorente but will probably let him go for less.

Benteke is 24 and although he emerged as Liverpool’s No 1 target the club do not want to meet the release clause which was inserted when he signed a £50,000-a-week deal two years ago after initially submitting a transfer request amid interest from Tottenham Hotspur. Liverpool want to pay closer to £20 million, it is thought.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11688896/Liverpool-go-cool-on-Aston-Villa-striker-Christian-Benteke-as-focus-switches-to-Fernando-Llorente-and-Carlos-Bacca.html

• Like 1

In Bonys defense, its kinda hard to score goals when you are a £30million benchwarmer.

Bony is more proven than Lukaku imo. He has done the business in 3 different leagues and internationally. Lukaku has just regressed.

yes but theres a reason why hes a £30mil benchwarmer...because he just isnt good enough for city/top4. The most bizarre 30mil that city have spent

No he's just not good enough to replace Aguero. 

sooo hes not good enough for city then is he? lols Dont really understand the point youre making.. He isnt good enough for city/top4 because they tend to have pretty elite strikers (or strikers who are good at linking up) which is making him a very expensive 30m benchwarmer and really isnt an upgrade to dzeko. He looked so out of place when he played for them

Costa > bony

Ageuro > bony

Giroud >bony

Rooney > bony

not good enough for top4 starting 11

Okay you go ahead and judge Bony when he's played for City 8 times - mostly as a sub. He still managed to score 2 goals and get an assist. Just because he's not as good as Aguero doesn't mean he's not good enough for City. Aguero is too good for City lol he could be in Real Madrid's first team. Although I agree he's a very expensive and unnecessary bench warmer. 

Good news on the Liverpool front. Lets hope they go get Llorente and he has a similar season as the last striker they bought from Serie A.

The only other club I worry about is Spurs, if we chuck them £12m(ish) for Townsend and then they manage to sell Soldado I think they'll come in for Benteke.

Liverpool go cool on Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke as focus switches to Fernando Llorente and Carlos Bacca

Liverpool turn to Juve's Fernando Llorente and Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca after refusing to meet Christian Benteke's release fee

Liverpool are turning their attentions to the Juventus striker Fernando Llorente and Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca after refusing to meet the £32.5 million release fee to sign Christian Benteke from Aston Villa.

Llorente is expected to be made available by the Italian champions, who are reshaping their attack this summer and signing Atlético Madrid’s Mario Mandzukic, while Sevilla have insisted, so far, that Bacca is not for sale.

There is understood to be a €30 million (£21.4 million) release clause in Bacca’s contract, which Sevilla say has to be met, while Juventus may try to hold out for as much as €20 million (£14.3 million) for Llorente but will probably let him go for less.

Benteke is 24 and although he emerged as Liverpool’s No 1 target the club do not want to meet the release clause which was inserted when he signed a £50,000-a-week deal two years ago after initially submitting a transfer request amid interest from Tottenham Hotspur. Liverpool want to pay closer to £20 million, it is thought.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11688896/Liverpool-go-cool-on-Aston-Villa-striker-Christian-Benteke-as-focus-switches-to-Fernando-Llorente-and-Carlos-Bacca.html

I would like us to sign Messi & Ronaldo but would want us to pay closer to £30m each for them rather than somewhere near what they are really worth.

I guess our chances of signing those two should therefore be slightly lower than Liverpool's chances of signing Benteke for around £10m below his release clause. 

Â