Christian Benteke

Kwan

I'm honestly more gutted about the potential of not seeing him at the World Cup :(

Same.

I'll be really **** pissed off if Vlaar gets injured between now and the World Cup. I'd almost be tempted to bench him for the last couple of games if we're absolutely safe by then.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Time for a "Real Man" to step up....

Disappointed for him - but not been half the player he was last season. Selling him for serious cash was our only chance of having enough to do anything other than this boring and frustrating 'trying to keep our necks above water' thing we are now known for.

• Like 1

So just when Okore comes back, Benteke goes. 

I don't think we're ever going to see a full-strength Aston Villa squad.

Do not worry, I am sure we will see both of them playing alongside each other for us.

Confirmed by club out 6 months , have to say following N'zogbia with similar injury and Kozak's leg break exactly what kind of training schedule are they working under.3 players in one year is a piss take

Genuinely think the 6 a side team in my league who had a goal difference in triple figure negatives last season after eight games would keep a clean sheet again Gabby and Weimann at the moment.

Worrying times... let's hope Lambert remembers Helenius exists and/or gives Robinson a chance (won't be holding my breath).

Hopefully it'll be Helenius who benefits from this. We're playing 5 teams in a row with major defensive issues, there's quite literally no better time to give the guy a run to get him ready for next season, Benteke or not

Well this sucks, terrible news

that's okore, kozak and now benteke hit with bad injuries this season, and vlaar and bennet have been out for long periods too, no luck at all this season

Not to mention N'Zogbia and Gardner. 

Confirmed by club out 6 months , have to say following N'zogbia with similar injury and Kozak's leg break exactly what kind of training schedule are they working under.3 players in one year is a piss take

Nzogbia did his when he was on holidays though

It is more to do with freakish bad luck.

Â