Christian Benteke

Kwan

Benteke will want to be in top form either way. What striker would want to arrive on the world's biggest stage firing blanks?

Yup, his chance to earn a huge move in the Summer. If he can finish the season well and then have a good World Cup he'll be playing for a team that wants to win the Champions League next season, not just one that wants to get into it.

Benteke will want to be in top form either way. What striker would want to arrive on the world's biggest stage firing blanks?

Yep, you'd like to think so.

But the extra motivation wouldn't hurt :)

Bought him this week in my fantasy team and made him captain. I think I made the right choice.

The thing he's been missing this season is confidence. That's back now, if he keeps fit he'll have a hell of a second half of the season. I'll be surprised if he doesn't score tonight.

Bought him this week in my fantasy team and made him captain. I think I made the right choice.

The thing he's been missing this season is confidence. That's back now, if he keeps fit he'll have a hell of a second half of the season. I'll be surprised if he doesn't score tonight.

Now we all know who to blame when has a stinker.

Dont worry, I ruined Darren Bent's career by making him my fantasy team captain, never been the same since.

Who, Pele?

LOL!

• Like 1

What have you done???

I just brought him back into mine too, left Suarez as captain though, but yeah, it is usually the kiss of death!lol

Â