Christian Benteke

Kwan

I still say Benteke will score 5 goals in one match next season.

Who would bet against it?

Goal Christian Benteke! Goal Christian Benteke.

Awesome!

As a Swede I would like him to get Jonas Olsson sent off and then score a hat-trick against them...that would be sweet.

• Like 1

I still say Benteke will score 5 goals in one match next season.

Who would bet against it?

Goal Christian Benteke! Goal Christian Benteke.

Awesome!

As a Swede I would like him to get Jonas Olsson sent off and then score a hat-trick against them...that would be sweet.

That would be sweet revenge after he got Herd sent off.

Hopefully he will be the leagues top goal scorer this season. 

If Suarez goes to Arsenal, I would expect 25-30 goals there.  He is a massive word removed, but he is some player...

Not overly concerned. A bit of attitude is good and as long as he's scoring goals it's all good.

Ye, I think I remember in the sunderland game (i think) he kept trying stuff and flopping... second half finished on a hat-trick, so I thought.. can't say anything then :) Score 3.. kinda shuts us up!

Class today. Some great touches and brilliant finishes. Anyone else worried about a few arrogant touches where he lost the ball or overplayed it? Don't want him to start believing his own hype too much. Sure its cool, only a friendly and we were destroying them at the time, but just wondered if anyone else spotted it. 

I think it may have more been an attempt to play out of his skin for OUR sake tbh

If Suarez goes to Arsenal, I would expect 25-30 goals there.  He is a massive word removed, but he is some player...

Very true but Suarez did have the likes of Downing, Henderson, and Allen feeding him great chances :D  

How the **** did we manage to keep this guy...

I heard that Lambert filled the team bath with soapy suds and 8 stunning dirty birds and said " fill yer boots son, there's more where that came from if you sign here..."

Rumour has it that for each goal he scores this season, another bird gets added to the bath...

• Like 1

If Suarez goes to Arsenal, I would expect 25-30 goals there. He is a massive word removed, but he is some player...

Suarez would score a lot for Arsenal, but don't forget the ban he has.

Benteke could be right up there with RVP, think teams may try to wind him up, and also double team him. Hopefully he can curb his temper and his natural strength should help him beat the double markers

think teams may try to wind him up, and also double team him. Hopefully he can curb his temper and his natural strength should help him beat the double markers

This is my fear for this season too, especially as Terry showed the league an effective way of dealing with him.

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

Â