Christian Benteke

Kwan

I'd personally lower the price for another team outside of the Premier League and be shot of him.

(HYPOTHETICALLY) What would Benteke do if we accepted a bid from 'Anz'i??? How could he refuse and demand a move to Spurzzz when no official bid has been launched?

I'd tout him all over Europe....

It's sad really because the media are having a field day over the Benteke unrest - little do they (or want to) realise that Lambert is trying to build something special at the club and whilst Benteke has spat out his dummy, other players including Weimann, Westwood, Baker, Guzan (and soon to be Lowton) have all happily signed new deals - it's an extremely positive era for Villa, sadly let down by an impatient and easily led Belgian.

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

Now the latest Twitter rubbish is that Anzhi have made an enquiry. Please, please, let it be so.

One way ticket to Russia.

That was on Twitter almost a week ago. Lies!

God it is hard to remember just how young he is, my kids are this age, This goes along way to explain things in my own mind, I bet he is absolutely bricking himself over having to come back, it is easy when you are not at the club to say things, alot harder when going back to the club to explain why. If he does come back he may just stay at the club if treated right and spoken to by PL.

In my opinion Spuds if they are going to bid better bid soon or they may loose out.

Then again I was talking to a lifetime Spuds fan today who when asked about it stated he does not expect it to happen, he believes that Levy is playing a game with his fans to cover up having no money, he will not bid but keep it alive via the media until it is too late to get anybody else in and say he tried but we would not budge on price and he would not be held to ransom by us. He then has covered up not spending any money. apparently he has form for this.

How true his words are I dont know but he is an MD of a big company not you're average idiot.

• Like 1

howcome everyone hate tottenham?

Similar club to us except they have spent their money a lot more wisely the past few years. Pretty much it is envy that we could have been where they are and it sticks in the craw.

At least thats why I hate them anyway :)

God it is hard to remember just how young he is, my kids are this age, This goes along way to explain things in my own mind, I bet he is absolutely bricking himself over having to come back, it is easy when you are not at the club to say things, alot harder when going back to the club to explain why. If he does come back he may just stay at the club if treated right and spoken to by PL.

In my opinion Spuds if they are going to bid better bid soon or they may loose out.

Then again I was talking to a lifetime Spuds fan today who when asked about it stated he does not expect it to happen, he believes that Levy is playing a game with his fans to cover up having no money, he will not bid but keep it alive via the media until it is too late to get anybody else in and say he tried but we would not budge on price and he would not be held to ransom by us. He then has covered up not spending any money. apparently he has form for this.

How true his words are I dont know but he is an MD of a big company not you're average idiot.

An above average idiot then!  :D

• Like 1

Personally I think it's because there are a few clubs and sets of fans with pretensions to play football the "right way", with pretensions which out-strip achievements etc etc and we're all vying to make that break-through to the next level. Currently we're having a small spell of relative success so everyone around our size hates us, on the other hand the fans of Utd seem to really like us, mainly I suspect because we nearly always lose to them and aren't a threat...

Anyway, if Benteke does transfer can we expect a certain Belgian guy to transfer with him, or do I need to talk to the site mods before talking to you directly?

Similar club to us except they have spent their money a lot more wisely the past few years. Pretty much it is envy that we could have been where they are and it sticks in the craw.

At least thats why I hate them anyway :)

so you hate them because they made the right choises but AVFC not?

I dont hate spurs but im annoyed that they've been tapping up benteke for months and are clearly advising him to do what hes doing and the fact that they think that they can pay what they feel is right for him.

You get the feeling that a few moderate seasons has made their fans think they are one of the top clubs in england but they arent. They are probably one of the best in the second teir of the league after the elite but thats it. 

Personally I think it's because there are a few clubs and sets of fans with pretensions to play football the "right way", with pretensions which out-strip achievements etc etc and we're all vying to make that break-through to the next level. Currently we're having a small spell of relative success so everyone around our size hates us, on the other hand the fans of Utd seem to really like us, mainly I suspect because we nearly always lose to them and aren't a threat...

Anyway, if Benteke does transfer can we expect a certain Belgian guy to transfer with him, or do I need to talk to the site mods before talking to you directly?

why would i follow him? 

• Like 1

why would i follow him? 

Well you already support the national team, and if the rumours are to believed pretty soon half your national team will be playing at WHL. 

But mainly because I was joking about tapping you up...  :)

There is 2 reasons why I hate spuds.  Jermaine Jenas and Alan Hutton

:D

why would i follow him? 

Well you already support the national team, and if the rumours are to believed pretty soon half your national team will be playing at WHL. 

But mainly because I was joking about tapping you up...  :)

well, yea im a proud belgian but i won't follow Benteke to his next team. what means tapping ppl up?

Edited by Belgian guy

well, yea im a proud belgian but i won't follow Benteke to his next team. what means tapping ppl up?

Tapping up is when you speak to the player you want to transfer before speaking to his club. It's what everyone is correctly accusing Spurs of doing in the case of Benteke. According to the rules it's illegal, but in reality most if not all clubs do it (imo).

Â