Christian Benteke

Kwan

well, i knew this day would come i didn't expect it to be this soon. i am deeply dissapointed in benteke i would understand if u guys would ban me from the website. :(

I assumed you'd leave us for 'em fancy new forums in that there London ;)

well, i knew this day would come i didn't expect it to be this soon. i am deeply dissapointed in benteke i would understand if u guys would ban me from the website. :(

One player is not bigger than any club. You supported the Villa all throughout last season so don't let one players selfishness change that. You are a Villain through and through. 

What you for doing with your flag you made? He shit all over it and even gave you a smile coming off the pitch. In hindsight he must have been laughing at you.

Why on Earth would you get banned?

idk i have no words for it im very upset... 

Lukaku on loan as part of a deal is not out of the question tbf but extremely doubtful we would get him on a permanent deal as he actually has the potential to be just as good if not better than Benteke due to his age and performance last season.

Just hope we get someone in who does the business for us next season, Bony would of been brilliant but doubt we will be signing a replacement til Benteke is gone judging by the clubs statement that we want the deal done during pre season which Im guessing is to give us a decent amount of time to replace him and Bony's deal will surely go through tomorrow or Wednesday.

The future seems shite but also kind of exciting...

We all are mate, you are one of us now :) Villa is eternal... We will ALWAYS be here!

Lukaku on loan as part of a deal is not out of the question tbf but extremely doubtful we would get him on a permanent deal as he actually has the potential to be just as good if not better than Benteke due to his age and performance last season.

Just hope we get someone in who does the business for us next season, Bony would of been brilliant but doubt we will be signing a replacement til Benteke is gone judging by the clubs statement that we want the deal done during pre season which Im guessing is to give us a decent amount of time to replace him and Bony's deal will surely go through tomorrow or Wednesday.

The future seems shite but also kind of exciting...

Exactly this. It's an odd feeling!

The Aston Villa team bus crashes on the way to a match. Randy Lerner is sat at the back, the players in the middle and Paul Lambert up front with the driver. The bus rolls down an embankment hits a rock, tips over and catches fire. 

Who survives?

Aston Villa survives.

It'll survive this pillock too.

Was more thinking Lambert leaps out the front and catches the bus and yells ,"FREEDOM" but I guess your answer works as well. 

• Like 2

What you for doing with your flag you made? He shit all over it and even gave you a smile coming off the pitch. In hindsight he must have been laughing at you.

i destroyed it i cant believe hes being so ungratefull PL risked his job by by banking bent and tis is how he repays.. he isn't worth the honnour to be belgian.

• Like 2

Don't be upset. Together we are a great club.

Lol.  This just smacks of everything that is wrong with football doesn't it?

He's been in England 1 year, done what he's paid to do at a salary most of us dream of, only to ask to leave for a bigger club.  It makes me a bit annoyed, but then I think "I can't wait to give Lambert that money".

I just hope we refuse to sell him, stick him in the reserves on a world cup year, he drops his place and then we sell him next year for the same price we got him for, silly bugger :lol:

It's not just football though is it? If it were, then any executive recruitment head-hunt type peeps wouldn't have a job.

This is a job to Benteke, and he wants to earn more money and play for the biggest team he can as quickly as he can.

Ruthless?......yes

Different to another other ambitious worker?....not at all

The only difference is the accelerated timeframe due to the length of the career, but remember, CB is not a fan of Aston Villa and if his head has been turned, then he'll simply resent Aston Villa for standing in his way.

No different to me joining company A and I do really well and I hear from a head-hunter that a bigger employer is willing to offer me a more lucrative deal and give me more travel into Europe. Would I turn it down?

Gutted, not because his one of our current best players and would no doubt make us survive in the prem if he stayed. But because his the best player for villa ive seen since (in my time) I can remember. Can see us getting 25 for him now that there will be a bid off between a few clubs. But still thats not enough for how much potential he has at this age. Wounded.

Wow, that its a kick in the stones.

Had a feeling a Summer storm hadn't quite kicked off, but didn't think it'd be from his side.

Explains all the early transfers anyway.

Can't think of anyone who could replace him. Over to you Lambo!

I'll be really disappointed with anything less that £25m. I'm thoroughly expecting to be disappointed.

Does this not reveal the crucial flaw in this "young & hungry" plan?

So we sign players with resale value if they do well and make a profit from them (eg Benteke). So at what point do we keep enough of these players to actually form a team capable of competing for a top 4 place? If we keep being forced to sell players after one or two good seasons, we will find ourselves being back to square one constantly and never form a top team.

I want to be wrong about this, but i don't think i am!

Old Man Said, the only reliable 'ITK' who actually gets bits of info, says that his agent is demanding £100k a week.

His agent is going to ruin Benteke's image and in turn his career, greedy tosspot.

Â