Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Did well when he came on and probably should have started ahead of lowton today.  I don't think he's good enough to be a regular starter but he has a role to play in this squad.

In terms of his technique i don't think striking a dead ball is proof that he is a good technical player.  

Did you not see his shot? His movement was also good.

Yeah it was a great shot but i've seen a lot of him making poor passes, not able to dribble well with the ball and show a poor touch.

I think he did really well when he came on and like i said i think he's an excellent player to have in the squad.  I just don't think he is technically good with the ball at this level.

Yeah it was a great shot but i've seen a lot of him making poor passes, not able to dribble well with the ball and show a poor touch.

I think he did really well when he came on and like i said i think he's an excellent player to have in the squad.  I just don't think he is technically good with the ball at this level.

Can't disagree with that. I don't think he is the second coming or anything. I just think that when you have CNZ and Weimann (When playing out wide) flattering to deceive he should be getting more games. Maybe Lambert planned this all along though and has had in the reserves gaining confidence playing further forward.

For a while I've been saying he should be getting more games. I don't see this great lack of technique that he supposedly has. Especially compared to our other midfielders/forwards.

he is should play in centre midfield as i been mention in pre-match if he play he will help Lowton to mark Young ..double mark. and double mark to other player so these goal might never happen.

Lowton did well but pace it is let him down.. all blame him for cross in falco to goal.. it is good cross but centre half should mark him rather try header ball alway like 3 metres aways.to force falco to mistake header rather free header chance ... Lowton is also fault let Young skin him, so it is just happen it is up to lambert decision to play him rather bauca in right back to man mark him all time, but who play centre midfield that MAJOR problem .. so i was very very very suspire Wiemann did brillaint job in centre midfield i would prefer see Baunca.. right decision to play Wiemann in centre midfield.

pls not allowed richardson and N'zogbia in centre midfield or attack roles play again .. that main thing i want see.

Yeah pretty much, Lowton was skinned by Young for the goal. It's more to do with the class of Young rather then how poor Lowton is, Lowton has always been sold by the first dummy, even in his first season when he was really good.

For a while I've been saying he should be getting more games. I don't see this great lack of technique that he supposedly has. Especially compared to our other midfielders/forwards.

The way people go on you'd think he was some standard league pub player we've signed while the rest of our midfielders/attackers are technically proficient on the scale of the 1970 Brazilian midfielders.

He gives the ball away no more than Gabby or Weimann do.

• Like 1

Yeah pretty much, Lowton was skinned by Young for the goal. It's more to do with the class of Young rather then how poor Lowton is, Lowton has always been sold by the first dummy, even in his first season when he was really good.

Yes to be fair Lowton had much more to contend with than Cissokho on the other side. Young can go both ways and was probably United's best player to day.

This.

He just sometimes is too over eager and lacks composure, he's still only 23 - it will take a run of games at this level to get him to change that.

He lack technique in terms of passing and possession.

Technique isn't a catch all word for everything to do with being a footballer.

Someone can have great shooting technique but awful tackling technique.

Shooting and running, Bacuna is great.

Passing and keeping possession, I'm yet to be convinced.

Happy to see him given a chance though

• Like 2

He lack technique in terms of passing and possession.

Technique isn't a catch all word for everything to do with being a footballer.

Someone can have great shooting technique but awful tackling technique.

Shooting and running, Bacuna is great.

Passing and keeping possession, I'm yet to be convinced.

Happy to see him given a chance though

So do Weimann and N'zogbia and they've started countless games this season.