Hmmm... Sony does sound better. But think I will still get an Xbox. Halo, Titanfall and decent controllers will do it for me. I missed the Sony show, are they charging to play online now?

The PS+ being mandatory for online play is kind of inconsequential to me, as I wouldve continued my sub anyways. From what I can gather the reaction to that hasn't been particularly bad anyways. Another gen with Playstation for me.

I missed the Sony show, are they charging to play online now?

sounds like they are making you join PSN+, as a member already and someone who constantly recommends joining on here (its an absolute bargain) i dont see a problem with it

sony might even have the sense that if there is a backlash then the 2 free games will be top ones, like someone else said its not halo 3 and AC 2

Well, I'll be purchasing another playstation it seems.

Every single one of them now and I'm sure I'm not on my own here.

Small gripe about playstation plus required for online though, I've never had it and although I'm sure it will be good value for money, I did like the choice in not having to buy it.  

but the good things are not always online (even though I am always online on ps3), trading games is still viable (I bet Game breathed a sigh on hearing that) and obviously it being under £400.  

Well done Sony, you've just earned yourself market share I'd estimate. 

I just hope they don't use cheap parts like they did for ps3 (it takes mine 20 minutes of inserting/ejecting discs for it to work) because I'd like to think that this generation will be a longer lasting (i.e. go through the entire cycle) which wont overheat, hdd will break, laser will break etc etc that we had with this gens problems. 

Very slim chance I'll get an Xbox now. Although I really wish Dead Rising 3 wasn't Xbox exclusive (not enough to make me want an Xbox though)

Don't forget that Dead Rising 1 was an Xbox exclusive and now you can get it on PS3.

After the first one, the exclusivity for it may go away and the 2nd will come out on Ps4 most likely.

Very slim chance I'll get an Xbox now. Although I really wish Dead Rising 3 wasn't Xbox exclusive (not enough to make me want an Xbox though)

Don't forget that Dead Rising 1 was an Xbox exclusive and now you can get it on PS3.

After the first one, the exclusivity for it may go away and the 2nd will come out on Ps4 most likely.

Good point, had forgotten about that actually.

Â