LOL **** that up didn't they?

I'll take real time demo crashes over flawless CG videos any day

lol that doesn't even make any sense. I didn't even get to see the end of the demo they were showing. I'd rather see the end of the demo rather than some laggy shit.

I think they just tried to sneak in that you have to have PS Plus to play online though

It costs $59, you get Drive Club free on launch day, and a couple of games every month... it's a no brainer

I think they just tried to sneak in that you have to have PS Plus to play online though

Yeah, Cvg saying you might need to have PS+ to play online.

It costs $59, you get Drive Club free on launch day, and a couple of games every month... it's a no brainer

Xbox live is $60 for the year and you get 2 free games every month.

Xbox live is $60 for the year and you get 2 free games every month.

you get the likes of halo 3 and assassin's creed 2 - and that's ONLY until Xbox One launch

With PS+ you get a minimum of 2 PS3 games a month, 2 vita games a month and 2 PS4 games a month - Drive Club on launch day

There's absolutely no comparison

All Sony needed to do was, No DRM, no always online and cheaper and they smashed them all while tasking the piss along the way. Good job Sony, Good job. Looks like ill be back on Playstation this Gen.

Lower price, none of the overly draconian DRM...turns out all of the 'in the know' people were full of shit. Who knew. :P

If I get one it'll definitely be the PS4. A few months ago I pulled out my N64 for the weekend and could still play all of my old games. A niche case maybe, but what's going to happen when MS take down the authentication servers for the Xbone? No thanks.

Edited by Davkaus

Â