Drugs

PussEKatt

I had morphine when I broke my hip but it must have been a fairly low dose as it didn't really have an effect. The moonster makes it sound so much fun too, apart from the lowering blood pressure and addiction bits of course.

For those asking, you can get Valium by going to the doctor and saying that you're ridiculously scared of flying and have a flight coming up. My ex got a big batch when we went on holiday a few years ago, safe to say there was a little extra to go around. 

I had morphine when I broke my hip but it must have been a fairly low dose as it didn't really have an effect. The moonster makes it sound so much fun too, apart from the lowering blood pressure and addiction bits of course.

To give you an idea, at one point I was throwing up, and I was so spaced out on the morphine it didn't bother me at all, I just felt F-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-E.
  • Like 1

To give you an idea, at one point I was throwing up, and I was so spaced out on the morphine it didn't bother me at all, I just felt F-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-E.

"loook maaaaannnn.

Those Ostriches were robbed. They'd totally beat Elephants at football"

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was on Valium for 5 days to curb my anxiety briefly before I went onto daily anti-anxiety pills and it was so good. Never felt so chilled and mellow in my life.

Did they put you on something stronger than Valium? I've taken Klonopin, and it's like a glass of red wine in a pill. 

Klonopin is clonazepam in the UK.

It's mostly prescribed for reducing fits rather than controling anxiety here.

Same family as diazepam (Valium).

They don't give them out too easily, too addictive.

Have you taken Tramadol then Trent ? How did it affect you ? What sort of dose and for how long ? 

I also was given 'em when I fell off my bike and broke my hip and wondered what other people's opinions of them were. Crash was 18 months ago , still can't jog or play squash but can ride/race on bike but lost  stack of fitness. 

PS . Wondered whether to take 'em before races !!!!

we had a discussion about drinking here in the open plan office a couple of days ago

I'd mentioned that if we open a bottle of wine on a Sunday we generally don't finish it and end up tipping the last of it away midweek.

A few people expressed surprise that we wouldn't finish a bottle once it was opened. So in a loud flourish I announced:

'to be honest, by 2 on a Sunday I'm usually blasted off my tits on smack'

one of the Directors was stood right behind me

• Like 2

Tramadol is a mind trip.

I have some in my medicine cabinet for my back. I rarely use it. If I take the daily dosage, I end up with a migraine from Hell the next day. Kind of defeats the purpose. And it doesn't really do a whole lot for the back pain. But a few times when I've taken some and had nothing to do but sit around, I can feel a mild sort of high come on. 

Any opiate is obviously addictive as hell. Sadly haha.

Ugh the joys of strong painkiller withdrawl.

I tried oxycodone for my back, horrible stuff. Had me spinning and totally spaced out. Ending up barfing it out of my system. I don't see how people could ever crave that stuff.

Have you taken Tramadol then Trent ? How did it affect you ? What sort of dose and for how long ? 

I also was given 'em when I fell off my bike and broke my hip and wondered what other people's opinions of them were. Crash was 18 months ago , still can't jog or play squash but can ride/race on bike but lost  stack of fitness. 

PS . Wondered whether to take 'em before races !!!!

Yep. I snapped my achilles tendon 4 years ago and bloody needed them was on them a couple of weeks but couldn't wait to get off them as they spaced me out.

Â