UKIP Nutters

bickster

• 2 months later...

Their signal to noise ratio is high, people dont read the nutter stuff but they genuinely believe that they will have the eu abolished and gates closed, so they voted for them. 

• Like 1

I voted for UKIP as i believe that the EU is corrupt and a complete waste of time, the Human Rights Act is only for criminals and dodgy immigrants and also immigration must be curtailed from all countries in the world!!

I voted for UKIP as i believe that the EU is corrupt and a complete waste of time, the Human Rights Act is only for criminals and dodgy immigrants and also immigration must be curtailed from all countries in the world!!

699393_o.gif

immigration must be curtailed from all countries in the world!!

But I want to move abroad when I retire.  Don't you want me to live out my dreams ernie?  WHY DO YOU HATE MY DREAMS?!

• Like 2

My brother, ex of the bnp, now a ukip supporter was moving to france, sold up, all of his stuff boxed, the reason for him moving to france, because of immigrants in the uk. Awesome sauce.

• Like 4

But France is the country you're allowed to hate!

I think its actively encouraged, I am going their soon and hope to be hating all and sundry as soon as I hit the channel.

My brother, ex of the bnp, now a ukip supporter was moving to france, sold up, all of his stuff boxed, the reason for him moving to france, because of immigrants in the uk. Awesome sauce.

Really?

It's doubly-baffling when your consider his 'know your enemy/become your enemy' solution is straight-up Sun Tzu.

Edited by GarethRDR

I actually hate UKIP and I don't really hate things.

Gaining votes using fear of an non-existent threat while generalising and marginalising other people is sickening and everybody who voted for them is either stupid or ignorant.

Gillian_1625595c.jpg

Let's make Britain just British people.  God how boring would that be?

and think how ugly Britain would be ... we need more Eastern Europeans coming over here making our country more attractive

the men can jog on and stay at home though

Gaining votes using fear of an non-existent threat while generalising and marginalising other people is sickening and everybody who voted for them is either stupid or ignorant.

To be fair, yes they use fear and exaggeration, but it's not a non-existent thing they go on about. Net immigration over the years has resulted in a lot more people being here. That means places need more roads, more road repairs, there's more traffic, there's a need for more housing, there's more demand for services and so on.

Equally, immigrants tend to be more likely to be in work, pay taxes and contribute to society. They tend to be younger and healthier, too. So there's a discussion as to whether it's a good or bad thing. There are merits to both points of view, and UKIP concentrates on the negative for political gain, and through ideology, I guess. I don't like them either, but there are some merits to their world view, skewed as it is. The EU is undemocratic, bureaucratic, wasteful and many other negatives. It's also been a huge bonus. They concentrate, when they're not being loopy, on the negatives, which is fine, though the thing is not nearly so important to people as they'd make out. There are far more pressing concerns.

I particularly dislike them going to the EU parliament and basically doing eff all work. They're still elected to represent their consituents, and they don't. They represent their sole belief to "get out".

Â