I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Both of these very innocent sights happened through Twitter.

Many more people saw my left nut including Milfner.

There was a hashtag going round which basically entailed photographing bald people or anything that resembled a bald person, so I decided to use my left nut.

Hmm, alright. Why not. This is pretty damn **** up, but it was so long ago. Like, I don`t know if I should say it but I started to get these flashes from it like 2-3 years ago. I think I was like..6-7 at the time. My brother took me into his room and made me lick his dick for some reason. At the time I didn`t know any better beause I didn`t know what the **** was going on. Lol, that is **** messed up really, I don`t got any more details since I was so young, so its not like it scared me as it really should have done. I barely remember it and don`t really give a shit about it. Never confronted him about because it came to me like 12-14 years after it happened. Don`t really want to have that talk either, but what the **** anyway. Talk about being taken advantage of, specially when I am not gay at all. Yeah, don`t really know if I should post this :P lol but I can laugh at it, i was like 6 years old anyway so it`s pretty hard to know what really is going on. And no, he was not like 10 years older than me, only four which kinda puts him in the area of what the actual **** are you doing...

Yeah whatever, I still feel pretty brave for posting this since it seems way more **** up than it really is but whatever, I find that shit funny too. Have a laugh :)

• Like 2

Hmm, alright. Why not. This is pretty damn **** up, but it was so long ago. Like, I don`t know if I should say it but I started to get these flashes from it like 2-3 years ago. I think I was like..6-7 at the time. My brother took me into his room and made me lick his dick for some reason. At the time I didn`t know any better beause I didn`t know what the **** was going on. Lol, that is **** messed up really, I don`t got any more details since I was so young, so its not like it scared me as it really should have done. I barely remember it and don`t really give a shit about it. Never confronted him about because it came to me like 12-14 years after it happened. Don`t really want to have that talk either, but what the **** anyway. Talk about being taken advantage of, specially when I am not gay at all. Yeah, don`t really know if I should post this :P lol but I can laugh at it, i was like 6 years old anyway so it`s pretty hard to know what really is going on. And no, he was not like 10 years older than me, only four which kinda puts him in the area of what the actual **** are you doing...

Yeah whatever, I still feel pretty brave for posting this since it seems way more **** up than it really is but whatever, I find that shit funny too. Have a laugh :)

You are Jimmy Savile's brother and I claim my prize

• Like 1

tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Weirdly enough, my sister used to babysit for a family of 3 boys who were like 10, 7 and 3 at the time. I was about 9. The 10 year old had the 3 year old kiss his dick and my sister went mental.

well thankfully, I have no such stories to tell

I do remember even as a little kid I was out down the park with a small group of mates and it was suggested by the one kid that we played 'doctors n nurses', which was basically just flashing your bits.

But even then, aged 8 or 10 or whatever, I remember thinking, nope can't play that because looking around it's all doctors and no nurses.

Of course, in these enlightened times, I wouldn't gender assign jobs. But back then, thankfully, it caused the game to be cancelled.

I never got to play doctors and nurses with girls when I was young :(

Looking back, I really was ridiculously innocent and googy-goody. I only stroked the one-eyed monster for the first time when I was 12 because a kid at school said if you didn't do it by the time you were 13 you'd be gay.

I guess that opened up the floodgates somewhat, since I'm now a deviant.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Karl-Pilkington.gif

• Like 1

annnnnnnd Vandaq gives a fantastic reason why this thread should stay open :D

Or maybe my post gave him a little shove, and that's why he posted it.

So yeh, yeh I am going to take credit for that. This is why I should have some control on VT iirc.

My favourite part of the vandaq story is how he reitterates that he was young, and didn't know any better. The lady doth protest too much...

Edited by hogso