FIFA 14

hogso

Player switching is awful.

Just popped on and had a couple of games in normal online seasons. Absolutely fine. Played 3 won 3 all comfortably. 

Go into UT and again I get destroyed. **** sick of it

After playing it for a bit more. There are just a few things i don't like. Keepers push the weakest shots back into the box for tap ins. Crossing and heading is too good. Constantly losing the ball, from stray passing for terrible touches.

Hope the next gen version is much better.

Undefeated through five seasons. Not sure what the problem is. Defending is rather easy. Just sit back and wait until they try to set up their shot from outside the box and table.

As far as passing out of the back. Just a little patience and don't try to dribble your way out of it

I am starting to not like this game either. Getting the ball and turning is so slow. The chipped through ball is so effective it's silly. My defense just seems to freeze for a second as the ball goes over their heads every time. FIFA 13 seems better than this game. Game just doesn't feel right to me. 

Tip for lobbed through balls. If the attacker already has you beat or even has a 50/50 chance of having you beat, don't try to go and tackle him. Instead cut out a line towards your keeper to try and defend. It's useless to try and win the ball as the abuse makes it difficult to "catch up" to the attacker.

That's how I've been handling it and it's working out pretty well. Another thing to do is to just sit back. When you're pressing the joystick towards your opponent and he does a lobbed through ball, that's what causes that slight pausing hitch on your center back. It switches while you're moving forward instead of backwards. Just play a contain and then press them at the top of the 18.

Fouls are a bit stupid in this game. There's no consistency on shirt tugging and pulling or being taken out, especially when it comes to straight on contact. I can understand a penalty if I slide in or try a normal tackle, but if two of them collide, it's not my fault there should be a foul.

Just looking forward to the new engine as everyone has said it's different

Â