Boston bombing

drat01

"He doesn't looks to be in pain or in shock"

Erm, he looks pretty in shock to me. He looks like a frickin' zombie!

He also bears little resemblance to the guy in the army picture.

I know the answer to one of the questions.

WHO'D THEY STEAL THE WHEELCHAIR FROM?

They have spare wheelchairs at the finish line for any runners suffering from cramp or exhaustion.

One of the things that amazes me about this situation is the steely, stoic nature of the Americans who tended the wounded. As the bombs go off there is panic and confusion people are scared, some run away. Most do not, despite the chaos they stop, take stock of the situation and begin to help the wounded, even as the second bomb goes off.

Remarkable people.

I've no idea what them being "American" has to do with it? I think it's systemic of most societies throughout the world. It's a primal instinct.

I'm not suggesting that stoicism or bravery is something exclusive to American people, I was assuming that most of the spectators and officials were American, with it being in Boston. You can substitute the 'American' for 'people', if you want.

Will do, problem solved (winky-wink-wink)

• Like 1

They have spare wheelchairs at the finish line for any runners suffering from cramp or exhaustion.

Exactly. Every ambulance would have a wheelchair in it too.

He's not bleeding because he's got a tourniquet on. He's clearly lost a lot of blood because he's white as a sheet.

He does look in shock, which is probably why he might not be feeling as much pain as you'd expect.

Then they've put in a picture of some random army bloke and pretended it's him, despite there being little resemblence (apart from the lack of legs)

And the army guy has less of his legs left than the chap in the wheelchair.

What a steaming pile of dog turd.

The more I read that picture, the more it angers me. it's all utter bollocks dreamt up by some idiot who thinks he's clever in 5 minutes.

He didn't even bother to finish it off with a good theory. You know "Obama is a lizard" or something.

Exactly. Every ambulance would have a wheelchair in it too.

He's not bleeding because he's got a tourniquet on. He's clearly lost a lot of blood because he's white as a sheet.

He does look in shock, which is probably why he might not be feeling as much pain as you'd expect.

Then they've put in a picture of some random army bloke and pretended it's him, despite there being little resemblence (apart from the lack of legs)

And the army guy has less of his legs left than the chap in the wheelchair.

What a steaming pile of dog turd.

Agreed. It's shocking the amount of people who believe it and were all "ZOMG US CONSPEERICEE".

Well, to be fair there was a man standing on the roof of a building in a busy city centre on marathon day.  That doesn't happen anywhere else, does it? 

Thankfully somebody on Facebook drew a bid red circle around him so the police could see it too. 

• Like 1

Apparently male operating alone.

Identified from a video sent in from a nearby store.

Has been arrested and is already in the courthouse.

Sod whether he's guilty or not, I want blood!

He doesn't look very Muslim - I thought it was a certainty it was one of those raggety head type people because they do all that stuff

Note: The above is me taking the role of the local Fox News reporter

Damn you CCTV and your intrusion into peoples lives .........

Â