Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Well its been reported that the plan was always to get the 6 targets in quickly and then try to shift, sadly shifting the 5-6 we want to shift wont be easy as they are either poor or on high wages or both..

Edited by Cliffy Biro

I'm talking about a left back to go straight into the first team, not back up. Right back we're sorted but could do with cover I suppose.

Donacien played RB last night and looked pretty decent. So Herd, Okore, Bacuna and Donacien can a lll fill in if needed.

I think Josh Webb might be ahead of Donacien in the back-up-RB pecking order.

A number 23 wearing attacking midfielder inbound I reckon.

Kiyotake is 23 years old.

IM JUST SAYING!

I knew it!!!!!!

edit: OMG Julie =  58543  B= 2

58543 - 2 = 23!

Could it be? I think I solved the mystery of this transfer window.

Edited by vandaq

I said it back in January and I said it a few weeks ago on this thread but I will say it again....

Ryan Shawcross.

6'3", 25 years old, lives down the road, prem experience, currently on 30k, nuff said.

He signed a new deal with Stoke last season so they'd want silly money for him. Not sure he'd leave Stoke for us unless we're challenging for Europe either.

That is the type we need though in there. I know Huth and Shawcross aren't everyone's cup of tea due to shall we say their agricultural approach to defending but at least you wouldn't cover your hands everytime we had to defend a set piece.

Yeah I think the squad we have now will be what we go with for the Liverpool and Arsenal games which I'm fine with as long as the injuries clear up.

Then I expect a signing or two on deadline day if we can manage to shift some of the outcasts. It would be strange to assume no activity given we made a few signings last August.

I think Tuco, that neither will be that dominant in the air, and both like to play on the right side of defence.Just does'nt seem a good fit to me, hope i'm wrong.I want a dominant CH, like a Laursen, don't think either are that.

I asked because I actually agree with you. Just wanted to hear why you felt that way. Myself I'm not very sold on Vlaar, not at all really. Maybe he'll improve this season, but I have my doubts. Okore is unknown to me, hopefully he does well. We'll see.