Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I asked the guy on twitter who said he saw the Villa reps on the plane.  He said they had suits on with AVFC badges on the left hand side.  Looking at his tweets he has no reason to lie or even give a crap about Villa.  May have some legs?

I asked the guy on twitter who said he saw the Villa reps on the plane.  He said they had suits on with AVFC badges on the left hand side.  Looking at his tweets he has no reason to lie or even give a crap about Villa.  May have some legs?

I wear a villa tie to work sometimes does that make me a rep?

It would probably be just as plausable if he said they were spotted with police sirens attached to their heads

I wear a villa tie to work sometimes does that make me a rep?

It would probably be just as plausable if he said they were spotted with police sirens attached to their heads

Do you have a Villa suit jacket with a badge on the breast pocket also?

Of course there is rubbish on twitter but it's how information is shared now, get with it grandad ;)

How would somebody know if Radio Sei announced something if they aren't in Italy.

Foreign radio announcements are the best source for an ITK bullshitter to reference. It's very hard do disprove it happened unlike a paper supposedly printing a transfer deal which anyone can just look up.

Ask him was one ginge!

Well, Tutto Mercato (football transfer site in Italy) have said today that they reckon a swap deal is on the cards between Bologna and Pescara, Pulzetti for Capuano.

They also announce that FK Partizan in Serbia have signed Eric Djemba-Djemba on a 2 year deal.

Pescara would come from the Italian word for fishing so if nothing else there will be a lot more opportunities for fish puns should we land this one.

This is a good enough reason not sign him. Fish pun threads are basstards.

Pescara would come from the Italian word for fishing so if nothing else there will be a lot more opportunities for fish puns should we land this one.

STOP IT !

I've never seen him play before but he's got 18 caps for Italy's U-21 who finished runners up in the U21 tournament this year so must have something about him. He's played 56 games in Serie A and his salary on google is €140k a year which is what, about £10k a week. It may well be bullshit but have to say, he certainly seems to fit the profile of players we've been signing this summer

That's enough of the puns, reel it in mate.

I've never seen him play before but he's got 18 caps for Italy's U-21 who finished runners up in the U21 tournament this year so must have something about him. He's played 56 games in Serie A and his salary on google is €140k a year which is what, about £10k a week. It may well be bullshit but have to say, he certainly seems to fit the profile of players we've been signing this summer

€140k a year is around £2300 a week