Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Petrov possibly suggesting Tonev, Laursen possibly suggesting Okore...

Which other ex-Villa players could be suggesting players for us? It does appear we're using our connections well!

Good news that our gaffer will take a recommendation these days. Unlike when JPA was ignored ;)

I expected some out before the next lot of ins to be honest

Probably concentrating on getting the ins in as early as possible so we can concentrate on getting the outs OUT for the rest of the transfer window.
to me it shows that ALL the players they want out are going to be out which is brilliant news
  • Like 1

http://www.clubcall.com/aston-villa/defender-set-for-villa-medical-1598959.html

Danish coach Morten Olsen replaced injured centre back Andreas Bjelland after 45 minutes with his side trailing 2-0, but Okore was unable to stem the flow of goals and they crashed to a 4-0 loss which puts them out of contention for Brazil 2014. Reports in Copenhagen claim Okore was at fault for the third goal.

So he replaced Bjelland for Denmark, and in Dunne he replaces a bellend at Villa.

• Like 2

Apparently this Bacuna chap has been converted into a box to box midfielder recently rather than being a winger.

We once had a player like that...

And I still want him back.

We have to get him

Bacuna Matata!

Beat me to it.

His song has written itself.

• Like 1

Apparently this Bacuna chap has been converted into a box to box midfielder recently rather than being a winger.

We once had a player like that...

And I still want him back.

Everything was going so well, all these exciting fancy named players on their way in. Now you just gone made me sad again.

Jimmy, we're sorry, won't you come on home?

Dutch media are reporting it people.  Time to get excited

You got a link to dutch media reporting it? All I can see right now is confirmation of the tweet that was sent by a fan which in turn was subsequently linked to a fansite, which has now been reconfirmed by a dutch account that confirms link came from fansite. All abit confusing. ; )

I hope it is true. Great to have all these links.

Edited by diehardvillan