Nzogbia

Bannan

Albrighton

Petrov

Dawkins

Herd

Bent

Delfouneso

8. We won't shift Ireland, maybe on loan at best - Stevens will stay too but go on loan, Herd and Albrighton will stay as part of the squad as will N'Zogbia. The rest to go (a few already have)

I hope we keep Zog and maybe give Albrighton a final chance.

Aside from that we only have Herd, Delf, Bannan, Ireland and Stevens left - and the only definite one I think Lambert has to shift is Ireland, god knows how. The rest will be sold or moved on if possible but may well be kept for now although i doubt anyone cares if they leave.

Delf has never had a chance under Lambert so might get that.

I like Albrighton, so I'd like him to stay and make a push for the Wide Right position in our front 3 system. I think he'd be a good rotation option there. He can cross and dribble so Benteke would thrive from his deliveries.

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

If we're really in for Bacuna, then I don't think we're after Belhanda anymore as they'd be playing in same position unless we're getting rid of KEA and/or Holman.

Holman is widely expected to be on the way out. Lambert gave him a fair shot but he was McLeish's signing.

Who is this Bacuna? Anyone seem him play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gNosiPCeWVQ

Looks suspiciously like NZgobia in his play.

apart from not being a winger and playing deeper, running down blind alleys with his head down and falling over. yup. exactly the same.