Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Marca

Jesus Fernandez is the fourth goalkeeper Madrid, but probably not for long. Daganzo goalkeeper knows that continuity of Casillas and Diego is almost impossible to find a place, so if I have two years left on his contract, everything points to a way out.

Several teams Spanish, English and Italian have shown interest in the Spaniard, including Aston Villa and Torino. In the last game of the season, which started against Osasuna, left a good feeling, showing that it has level to greater heights. Turns 25 on June 11.

In the 10 to 11 took turns with Mejias in the Castilla y as third goalkeeper of the first team and, last year, Jesus spent with the elderly, but ended up playing 14 games for Castilla, the last in January.

It's the first half of June and we're doing business buying and bidding on players. Frankly its all a bit unsettling. Why can't we just leave it until 2 or 3 games into next season like usual and panic buy someone.

• Like 1

It's the first half of June and we're doing business buying and bidding on players. Frankly its all a bit unsettling. Why can't we just leave it until 2 or 3 games into next season like usual and panic buy someone.

Have we signed anyone ye... wait, we have? What witchery is this?! 

That sounds very very promising in Okore. A proper professional if that is true, and I now want him to sign 5 times more than what I orginally did.

As for hutton, Hope we can get a small fee and off the wage bill and all the best in spain. Clearly hasn't worked out for him here and Lambert being a scot and hutton a regular scottish RB just says everything tbh...

That sounds very very promising in Okore. A proper professional if that is true, and I now want him to sign 5 times more than what I orginally did.

As for hutton, Hope we can get a small fee and off the wage bill and all the best in spain. Clearly hasn't worked out for him here and Lambert being a scot and hutton a regular scottish RB just says everything tbh...

That was my thought. Fits Lamberts philosophy perfectly. The only potential problem being his agent wanting high wages for him because Chelsea were interested.

Slightly off topic, but can anyone recommend people to follow in regards to Villa news on twitter? Just giving it a go and wouldnt mind a few pointers.

I follow quite a few just for jokes to be honest. 'OldManSaid' speaks some sense.

Love the contrast in these two articles. Okore turned down a move to Chelsea because he wants to play football. Hutton doesn't care if he finds another club because he still has another year on his contract so he can just sit on his arse collecting his wages. Prick.

Edited by Phumfeinz

Love the contrast in these two articles. Okore turned down a move to Chelsea because he wants to play football. Hutton doesn't care if he finds another club because he still has another year on his contract so he can just sit on his arse collecting his wages. Prick.

A bit harsh.

Hutton went on loan to get some match time and has issued a 'come and get me' plea to Spanish clubs in that press release.

It's players like Ireland I have a bigger problem with.

Just seen rumours of Jed Steer from Norwich joining soon.  From That Old Man Said twitter account.

Indeed... either him or Jesus from Madrid Castilla to replace Given (Hull most likely..) Luke Murphy been mentioned as one that could be close to happening... (Kept very quiet if thats the case BUT we didn't know about Westwood til the last minute!)

Also the Belhanda and Okore rumors too...

Edited by Mattyp_avfc