Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Different type of account though. Barton's is entertainment this other guy is informative.

I'm not defending this account and saying it's accurate... it's just the post on here saying he knows "fk all" doesn't exactly give any details as to why he doesn't know anything...

He doesn't know anything, trust me. All he does is make stuff and copy other fake information from other fake ITK accounts. So what is he has 50k followers? There was one guy with about 500k followers and he came out and said it was all rubbish and guesses last Summer.

You would think people would have learnt by now that some people will do anything to gain followers and attention. 

I can't see any reason why Schmeichel would sign for us as he'd certanly be backup 'keeper and I'm sure he wants to play and didn't he just sign new contract?

I don't think any player signs for Lambert as a backup player. They'll all get their chance, and if they do a job they'll keep their place

He doesn't know anything, trust me.

Why should I trust you over him? Personally I wouldn't trust anyone that says trust me. :)

There was one guy with about 500k followers and he came out and said it was all rubbish and guesses last Summer.

You would think people would have learnt by now that some people will do anything to gain followers and attention. 

So because one guy said what he did was rubbish every piece of ITK on Twitter is rubbish?

To be honest, I don't even care... I don't follow this guy and I'm not going to start... but this blanket approach about how everyone is rubbish when there will be some truths in twitter somewhere I find a little ignorant.

Edited by AstonMartin82

I think we can conclude on the matter that unless none of us knows who said person is, including the guy posting then we should assume its bs until proven otherwise. I don`t mind it that much really, I would imagine it be more of a kick when you trick some kids following united. So far, almost all rumors so far this window has had some weight in it. Almost.

If anyone is looking for an account with a 100% accuracy on transfer rumours they are going to be disappointed.

Take the information on face value and you're going to get frustrated... even if the chairmen of football clubs came out and said who they are after they won't get it right 100% of the time because this industry moves so fast and can change in a minute.

These snippets of information are discussion points only and nothing more.

More twitter fluff, this one overheard at H&V:

Villa is interested in Jesus Fernandez, Real Madrid's fourth keeper. Also, another acquisition is rumored to be imminent, and this is supposed to be Luke Murphy.

Yes please to both, if there's any truth in them.

That Indykalia guy in a fraud, he knows f*ckall.

Do you know something the 50k followers don't?

He made up a lot of bullshit last season about us and about our manager search, then blocked me and a few others when we called him out over it - I believe he deletes posts when wrong.

Crews manager said that both westwood and Murphy were excellent players and that murphy was the better of the two and he wasnt taking anything away from westwoods ability when saying that. Really hope we get Murphy.

Good leader as well even at his young age. The thing i think our team missed most when Vlaar was out