Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Ivelin Popov was a guest in so called "Niki Kynchev show" (Bulgarian Radio) today.

Popov told: "The plan is that I have 10 days rest, then I should be in Austra on 15th with Kuban Krasnodar, on pre season preparations camp. I feel very well in Krasnodar. Both, Kuban and Villa are negotiating my transfer and if they find agreement I will move. I'm not determined to move for every money. I stay calm and waiting".

• Like 3

compared to our squad of say 18 months ago, what a transformation....

i hope that the fans will get behind PL and RL, and give them the kudos that they deserve for actually coming up with a plan and executing it over time...

The year's of McLeish and Houllier have really made the fanbase get behind PL, it seems.

People will always have grumbles about RL, but we could all see a real difference in VP last year. People were patient and trusting with Lambert.

If he can continue to re-build the team, and obviously remove the errors of last season (Bradford etc etc) then our future may finally be 'bright' !

There are still a lot of players though that we need to see the back of and while it is great to see all the rumours about players coming in sadly there has been few links to our own players other than Benteke.

deulofeu on loan anyone? think he'd be good cover for gabby / andi, i know we'd be sending him back but it'd raise the club profile and be beneficial for us, got a huge future ahead of him i think a lot of people round europe would take note of him joining

I just hope we sign a few leaders, last season when we went through our bad run we had very few leaders on the pitch to step up, also we lost leads so many times as well all of which is down to a lack of leadership for me.

Anybody seen the Daily Mail's transfer special? They believe we have 6 million to spend and link us to Jermaine Jenas  :crylaugh: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337146/Premier-League-transfer-special--ins-outs.html

Ahh, so that is what Lambert meant when he says he wants young and hungry... Transfer policy..

Not sure if Lambert has ever said that, but you get the point..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Anybody seen the Daily Mail's transfer special? They believe we have 6 million to spend and link us to Jermaine Jenas  :crylaugh: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337146/Premier-League-transfer-special--ins-outs.html

I like the fact that over 4 months after he's been sold (which they themselves even reported at the time), that article lists Stephen Warnock as one "Who we might lose". That should tell you absolutely everything you should ever need to know about just how little the Daily Mail knows about football or apparently can even be arsed to research. What a laughable joke of a shitrag.

Edited by GarethRDR

according to that article -

butland to southampton (signed for stoke in jan)

marcos alonso to swansea (signed for fiorentina last week)

leo to sunderland (signed for a madrid last week)

aspas to liverpool (signed for them last week)

they also link dawson to half the prem but dont list him as leaving on spurs' bit

id love to be a journo

Sky Sports understands a number of Premier League clubs are tracking highly-rated Dagenham & Redbridge defender Luke Wilkinson

Wilkinson was one of Dagenham's shining lights last season and was instrumental in helping the club secure their League Two status.

The 21-year-old made 46 appearances in all competitions last term and was named the club's player of the season after establishing himself in the first team.

Wilkinson's performances have not gone unnoticed further up the football pyramid with a host of sides keeping tabs on his progress.

Norwich and Aston Villa are both thought to be admirers of the former Portsmouth man and are continuing to monitor his situation at Dagenham.

Right back backup for Lowton I think.