Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

i don't no why people keep banging on about needing a new CB! i think Barry Bannan could do an admirable job in that position but he just hasn't been given the chance!! the though of Bannan at CB is hilarious

Yeah stupid, not hilarious

I'd prefer Bannan at either Left Back as in Left Back in the dressing room or failing that he could play left off! Either would be suitable :P;):)

• Like 1

With City getting a new manager who might want his own ideas, maybe a very cheeky bid to bring Barry back, His experience would be an absolute asset to our squad

Would take him a season to get back to us, as he is as slow as a cart horse and a backside like a bag of cement. No way

Barry is still a class player but I think he wouldn't want to leave his massive wages to back here.

Barry was a class player, he is good now. At 32 he is to old and will offer nothing for lamberts plans

i don't no why people keep banging on about needing a new CB! i think Barry Bannan could do an admirable job in that position but he just hasn't been given the chance!! the though of Bannan at CB is hilarious

alright grumpy

alright grumpy

Im not really :)

Just dont buy into Bannan turning into a big joke on this site. Hes still a Villa player no matter what people think about his ability.

we hope to push on next season adding a few astute additions to an already very talented young squad. Paul has a plan in place...#avfc

Of course,sustainability is fundamental for the future.But,Paul's already proven his ability 2 unearth talent.We trust his judgement.#avfc

alright grumpy

Just dont buy into Bannan turning into a big joke on this site. Hes still a Villa player no matter what people think about his ability.

haha, i don't engage in silliness often myself either but i finished my uni dissertation about ten mins before i put that so was feeling a bit giddy lmao! 

alright grumpy

haha, i don't engage in silliness often myself either but i finished my uni dissertation about ten mins before i put that so was feeling a bit giddy lmao!

Fair enough :)

Barry is still a class player but I think he wouldn't want to leave his massive wages to back here.

Barry was a class player, he is good now. At 32 he is to old and will offer nothing for lamberts plans

He was 1st choice midfielder in a team that has been in top 2 last few seasons. Would offer a lot to Villa.

AS for his wages I cant see anybody else give him a huge contract after City, top 7 teams would arguably have better younger players and if given choice of Villa or Fulham or Stoke Id imagine he would come back here

Not sure if having Barry back would be a good thing or not. He gave us good service before and has been excellent for City, but he is way too slow for a Lambert side. I'd rather see Milner back, although being realistic, they've both priced themselves out of anything we could possibly offer in wages.

we hope to push on next season adding a few astute additions to an already very talented young squad. Paul has a plan in place...#avfc

Of course,sustainability is fundamental for the future.But,Paul's already proven his ability 2 unearth talent.We trust his judgement.#avfc

This account has to be Faulker.

does this account have any credibility?