Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

i hope lambo intends to get some established players in, we need more experience players. the squad is still very young you need them older heads in the squad to help when things are not going so well

The squad is a year older, a relegation battle wiser. I would *like* an older head in midfield, but I haven't a clue who. When you say established I assume you mean premier league established, because I'm not sure it matters otherwise.

Milner perhaps? (and so it begins...)

If he took a big pay-cut and we got him at a reasonable price, would anyone accept Barry back?

I remember being told a year or so ago that he would like to come back to Birmingham at some point, because he has a lot of friends in the area.

Are the bridges all burnt for some people? Or is it pure fantasy?!

The problem when taking a player from a bigger team is that he might not be interested and also because you couldnt know his abikity in lesser team .. in fact he could seem good because of players around him ..

Not talking abiut milner or barry because we tried them .. but in general ..

i hope lambo intends to get some established players in, we need more experience players. the squad is still very young you need them older heads in the squad to help when things are not going so well

The squad is a year older, a relegation battle wiser. I would *like* an older head in midfield, but I haven't a clue who. When you say established I assume you mean premier league established, because I'm not sure it matters otherwise.

If he took a big pay-cut and we got him at a reasonable price, would anyone accept Barry back?

I remember being told a year or so ago that he would like to come back to Birmingham at some point, because he has a lot of friends in the area.

Westwood is a poor mans Barry arguably .. but also 10 years younger and so  I'd like to see him continue to grow  .. Barry coming back would probably stifle that

I wouldn't say the bridge has been burnt down, just that neither of the two have any need to cross it again any time soon.

as he likes looking around the lower divisions maybe the Irish Messi, Alan judge from Notts County is on his cards. Only 24 and out of contract in summer and is expected to move up a few divisions.

Only saw glimpses of him but am sure he is better than Togolese Zidane

as he likes looking around the lower divisions maybe the Irish Messi, Alan judge from Notts County is on his cards. Only 24 and out of contract in summer and is expected to move up a few divisions.

Only saw glimpses of him but am sure he is better than Togolese Zidane

Expect a knock at your door from Salifou this evening Zatman.............................& Zidane as well! ;)

Some of these players would be intresting. Might not be very plausible but still:)

Midfielders:

Etienne Capoue
Pirmin Schwegler
Juraj Kucka
Luca Cigarini
Ivan Rakitic

Wingers:

Patrick Ebert
Dimitri Payet

Fullbacks:

Boukary Drame
Oliver Sorg

Some of these players would be intresting. Might not be very plausible but still:)

Midfielders:

Etienne Capoue

Pirmin Schwegler

Juraj Kucka

Luca Cigarini

Ivan Rakitic

Wingers:

Patrick Ebert

Dimitri Payet

Fullbacks:

Boukary Drame

Oliver Sorg

All of Fifa 13?

Midfielders:

Etienne Capoue

Pirmin Schwegler

Juraj Kucka

Luca Cigarini

Ivan Rakitic

Wingers:

Patrick Ebert

Dimitri Payet

Fullbacks:

Boukary Drame

Oliver Sorg

All of Fifa 13?

For what it's worth I've never played fifa 13 in manager mode, and don't really see why it's even relevant.

They're players who's done well this year without being from the biggest clubs in Europe.

Do you disagree that any of these players would be exciting or that they are talented?

One must be allowed to dream a little.

No and no. As in yes, I'd take him back and it isn't as fantastical suggestion as some might think. He was a very popular man down here, socially I mean.

I think he and Westwood could very much co-exist with either Delph, Sylla or Milner playing the combative role.

Midfielders:

Etienne Capoue

Pirmin Schwegler

Juraj Kucka

Luca Cigarini

Ivan Rakitic

Wingers:

Patrick Ebert

Dimitri Payet

Fullbacks:

Boukary Drame

Oliver Sorg

All of Fifa 13?

For what it's worth I've never played fifa 13 in manager mode, and don't really see why it's even relevant.

They're players who's done well this year without being from the biggest clubs in Europe.

Do you disagree that any of these players would be exciting or that they are talented?

One must be allowed to dream a little.

I doubt 6-7 million could be our limit on one player and low wages at that. Rule out most of them. Our limit is top league 1 players by looks of it. Might have bother trying to market the club without a couple of big names though

Lambert clearly likes signing unproven players and using the fact he is giving them their chance at the top-level as a motivational tool.

I agree that the Football League has a pool of talent. Will Hughes, Tom Ince and Sam Byram have probably been hyped out of our price range but there are plenty of others who would dramatically improve our squad. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we picked up Luke Murphy from Crewe after the reports of Lambert watching him at Wembley.

As I stated earlier... Bakary Sako, Dwight Gayle, Jonny Williams, Alex Dragovic, Cavanda and Luke Murphy.... Would give us good depth and talent.. Would help our defense too.. Dragovic is a quality young cb!