Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Wish we'd go in for Stefan Johansen. Would be cheap and worth a punt in my opinion.

But we're rather well set in the midfield department, and he's playing in a inferior league, so proparly not going to happen.

But might prove to be good value for the money.

He would certainly join us, but he would demand a place in the team pretty quick. Could work out though, can become a really good player.

Think he'd demand a certain amount of playtime. One of the more talented Norwegian players, and he will certainly not remain in the Norwegian League for much longer, expect him to end up in the Bundesliga or Ederdevise. He's starting to attract quite a lot of intrest lately hasn't he? He's a very hungry player who''s always looking to improve and got his head screwed on straight. Great passer of the ball, tireless player and offers a lot defensively. Above Henriksen and Eikrem imo.

I'm a little worried for us defensively, but I think we're done with defensive transfers.

It's going to be another season of leaking goals, just hopefully not as many. When Okore gets up to speed, fingers crossed, we'll start to look a teeeny, tiinnyy bit more solid at the back.

looked solid against malaga until the second half. need to get those second half goals sorted. luna was brilliant

I don't give a flying fart about the England team, but in a perfect world, I'd love the Villa team to consist entirely of Brummies (Villa supporters, obviously).

Given that we're not in my perfect world, I'll settle for the best players we can get - wherever  they come from.

We'd be the most miserable team in the history of football. Even standing aloft the winners steps after a champions league final victory, there'd be no more than the odd pat on the back and some criticism of the engraving on the trophy.

Trivia: who was the only Birmingham-born Villa player in the European Cup winning side?

I'm a little worried for us defensively, but I think we're done with defensive transfers.

It's going to be another season of leaking goals, just hopefully not as many. When Okore gets up to speed, fingers crossed, we'll start to look a teeeny, tiinnyy bit more solid at the back.

looked solid against malaga until the second half. need to get those second half goals sorted. luna was brilliant

Really ? Granted he looked better than bennet - but Brilliant is pushing it

I don't give a flying fart about the England team, but in a perfect world, I'd love the Villa team to consist entirely of Brummies (Villa supporters, obviously).

Given that we're not in my perfect world, I'll settle for the best players we can get - wherever they come from.

We'd be the most miserable team in the history of football. Even standing aloft the winners steps after a champions league final victory, there'd be no more than the odd pat on the back and some criticism of the engraving on the trophy.

Trivia: who was the only Birmingham-born Villa player in the European Cup winning side?

Was it Morley? I may be showing my (lack of) age here.

Given that we're not in my perfect world, I'll settle for the best players we can get - wherever  they come from.

They would each regard all their fellow teammates as "out of their depth at this level".

I would approve. 

Wish we'd go in for Stefan Johansen. Would be cheap and worth a punt in my opinion.

But we're rather well set in the midfield department, and he's playing in a inferior league, so proparly not going to happen.

But might prove to be good value for the money.

He would certainly join us, but he would demand a place in the team pretty quick. Could work out though, can become a really good player.

Think he'd demand a certain amount of playtime. One of the more talented Norwegian players, and he will certainly not remain in the Norwegian League for much longer, expect him to end up in the Bundesliga or Ederdevise. He's starting to attract quite a lot of intrest lately hasn't he? He's a very hungry player who''s always looking to improve and got his head screwed on straight. Great passer of the ball, tireless player and offers a lot defensively. Above Henriksen and Eikrem imo.

For sure, Eikrem being the worst of them.