Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Lambert has made it quite obvious by his own actions that the members of 'The Bomb Squad' are no longer going to be used. They are in fact dead to AVFC so why must we move them on before can invest in the squad again?

The obvious answer is wages of course but have we not brought the wage structure down enough to allow Lambert to purchase what is needed and to integrate those signings into the team before the start of the new season.

Our expenditure has still been relatively low in this window with at least the possible sale of Bent to come to off set that expenditure further.

Since seemingly we are not going to use the members of the 'Bomb Squad' again and we fail to move them on while not further adding to our squad, we could start the new campaign very much under strength.  

Edited by Morpheus

I reckon with Hutton, Villa will forgo a transfer fee, so he can move to Mallorca, where I'd imagine he'll take a pay cut of about 20k-25k depending on which figure you believe he currently earns a week. If Hutton earns £35k a week he'll have £3.5m left to be paid to him, the highest paid play at Mallorca last season was on €13,380, roughly £11,500, however the was in the first division and I'd imagine there is a drop in tv money although it's no where near as bad as in England as Barca & Real negotiate their own deals and get the majority of the money. Hutton will probably only be able to earn about £8k-10k a week there.

Japanese translators - what does this mean...

お疲れ様です! 怪我などに気を付けてくださいm(_ _)m 来年のW杯での、香川、乾、清武の 三羽烏の活躍を期待しています( ̄▽ ̄)

The slopes of mighty Fujiyama echo with the calling of Julie, Jehova Witness Shinto priestess and whopping big time Villa fan of the West.

• Like 3

Lambert has made it quite obvious by his own actions that the members of 'The Bomb Squad' are no longer going to be used. They are in fact dead to AVFC so why must we move them on before can invest in the squad again?

The obvious answer is wages of course but have we not brought the wage structure down enough to allow Lambert to purchase what is needed and to integrate those signings into the team before the start of the new season.

Our expenditure has still been relatively low in this window with at least the possible sale of Bent to come to off set that expenditure further.

Since seemingly we are not going to use the members of the 'Bomb Squad' again and we fail to move them on while not further adding to our squad, we could start the new campaign very much under strength.  

They are just turds that won't flush

Surplus to requirements at AVFC yet are not willing to take a wage cut to move on

Given especially someone who is at the twilight of his career earning rediculous wages 

Edited by AshVilla

We return to training.

The cherry blossom has departed.

Soon, so will I.

Close, but two syllables too many.

Cannot stand Japan

For even one more minute

Bring on the Villa.

If my dream move to the English Premier League doesn't come true that Julie B bird is sushi.....

I think Bale would improve our team. Hopefully Levi Lerner will sanction the transfer. I doubt he wants to be kicking about with a small time club like Spurs when he could be chasing CL football with us. Can't wait till we sign him. Is it done yet?

• Like 1

Obviously not no.

We've signed six new players already. We weren't lacking in man power last season, just not the kind the manager actually wanted to use. That has already changed.

Besides that, lets wait and see.

Sometimes I like girls with their bum showing: (_ _) But other times I like to see girls wearing a thong: ( ̄▽ ̄)

Well we can all stop trying to think of funny translations now as this cant be beat. Pure quality my friend!

We were losing £50million a year. Even with a reduction in wages over the last couple of years this is evidently still a factor, judging by the fact we have to move the bomb squad on before further investment. It's not rocket science. It's not very complicated at all. 

To be fair, the whole argument about us having to move them on before we go for anyone else is speculation itself right? I mean, it has not been confirmed by the man himself? I do believe that is the case myself, but that`s because it seems logical.