Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Yup.

I mean its obvious we are interested as confirmed by various Journos. Lets hope for our clubs sake that we do go in for him once we get rid of the bomb squad.  Cracking player,

Word on the street is that bannan will replace fabregas when barcelona sells him. Please don`t ask where I got this information, as someone could lose their job. Just wait for the Confirmation. 

• Like 3

How would anyone know if he flew into BHX or not? He wouldn't be on a private jet like Randy would, it'd be a regular flight. So unless the guy was sitting there searching for the guy in the passenger log of every flight from Germany, which I assume is likely to get him fired, or he happened to see him walking through the terminal, there's no realistic way for him to know

Word on the street is that bannan will replace fabregas when barcelona sells him. Please don`t ask where I got this information, as someone could lose their job. Just wait for the Confirmation. 

I like it!

I'll stick a ton on that!

Bannan can't go to Barcelona because Messi & Bannan can't be in the same place at once otherwise a singularity will occur and destroy us all.

but they are going to sell Messi to fund the deal

It really is bad when we can't even shift our deadwood to anyone it shows how big Big Ecks task was to keep us up...hang on have i just defended him... :(

It's ok, defending's all he understands.

Japanese translators - what does this mean...

お疲れ様です! 怪我などに気を付けてくださいm(_ _)m 来年のW杯での、香川、乾、清武の 三羽烏の活躍を期待しています( ̄▽ ̄)

I

s cheers for good work! We expect in the W Cup of m (__) m next year, playing an active part Kagawa, dry, the trio of Kiyotake Please be careful to injury (¯ ▽ ¯)

Um, let's see... "thanks for all your hard work [kind of a stock phrase in Japanese said at the end of the day to co-workers etc]. Please be careful about injuries and the like. I'm hoping the triumvirate of Kagawa, Hoshi and Kiyotake will be in action at next year's world cup"