Weekends football 6/7 April

andykeenan

Saturday

Reading home v Southampton Norwich at home agaisnt Swansea Albion home to Arsenal 

Championship

Small Heath v Milwal Bolton v Wolves Brighton v Leicster Burney v Bristol City Charlton v Leeds Pa;ace v Barnsley Derby v Ipswich Huddersfld vPeterboro Hull v Middlesboro Forest v Blackpool Sheff Wed v Blackburn Watford v Cardiff 5.20 Sky

Sunday

Premiership

Chelsea home to Snderland Newcasle home to Fulham both 3pm Spurs v Everton 2pm ESPN Liverpool home to West Ham 1.30 QPR home to Wigan 4.10 Sky

Wow. Actually starting off the weekend watching Invy Cally Thistle vs St Johnstone. This is 3rd vs 5th in the SPL and the crowd looks smaller than you would get for a Villa Next Gen game.

Edited by briny_ear

Southampton 1-0.

I'm not sure this game has much to do with us now - I think Reading were already down and Southampton will finish top half - on paper it looks like it has some bearing on our position but it really doesn't.

Southampton 1-0.

I'm not sure this game has much to do with us now - I think Reading were already down and Southampton will finish top half - on paper it looks like it has some bearing on our position but it really doesn't.

I mostly agree with all of that. I've maintained for weeks that Southampton will pull away from danger and thus are irrelevant to our position - unlike some other teams within a few points of us.

As far as Reading is concerned, they've been in deep shit for a while and need a miracle but the more teams I see confirmed in relegation slots, the happier I'll be. For that reason I don't want to see QPR or Reading picking up anything at all.

Southampton 1-0.

I mostly agree with all of that. I've maintained for weeks that Southampton will pull away from danger and thus are irrelevant to our position - unlike some other teams within a few points of us.

As far as Reading is concerned, they've been in deep shit for a while and need a miracle but the more teams I see confirmed in relegation slots, the happier I'll be. For that reason I don't want to see QPR or Reading picking up anything at all.

I would like to see QPR get at least a point this weekend.

Soton fans are singing: You going down with the villa.....

Funny, I thought they were singing "Down with the Redknapp!" :)

Your probably right though, i guess the Redknapp version was just music to my ears.. :)

Â