Sunderland

Richard

I'm conflicted on sunderland. I would happily see them relegated, but watching them find new and exciting ways to implode on a regular basis is so entertaining.

I also like how we are guaranteed points against them each season. There are not many clubs which I feel confident we will beat. 

• Like 2

On holiday in Puerto San Miguel, ibiza at moment and last night at bar a guy was in a full Sunderland kit I couldn't stop laughing..

Thrashed by those football powerhouses Leicester and he is parading that shite around

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

On holiday in Puerto San Miguel, ibiza at moment and last night at bar a guy was in a full Sunderland kit I couldn't stop laughing..

Thrashed by those football powerhouses Leicester and he is parading that shite around

by the way they played it was probably one of the players 

• Like 1

I'm conflicted on sunderland. I would happily see them relegated, but watching them find new and exciting ways to implode on a regular basis is so entertaining.

I also like how we are guaranteed points against them each season. There are not many clubs which I feel confident we will beat. 

Only at Stadium at Light.

Aside from the 6-1, we haven't beaten them at VP since 2008 incredibly enough.

Only at Stadium at Light.

Aside from the 6-1, we haven't beaten them at VP since 2008 incredibly enough.

except that 6-1 game Villa vs Sunderland is possibly the worst game of the season as a neutral. Usually a dismal game, even the games we lost have been crap affairs

I've always quite liked Sunderland down the years. Always found their fans a decent bunch compared to their neighbours up the road and they always seem realistic about their chances e.g. not very optimistic and always feel disaster is round the corner and they're usually right.

It could be a big club but no matter how much they spend they always end up with old players doing jack all on big money until April when they magically click into gear to stay up.

I know they'll say the same about us but it's time they went and rebuilt back in the championship. 

Yann m'vila sent off for there reserves just, head-butted a Norwich player.

Could be a 3 game ban for the first team too, I think violent conduct red cards transfer to the first team?

I just checked and it seems the jammy sod has avoided a ban. The card only applies to u21 games.

I've always quite liked Sunderland down the years. Always found their fans a decent bunch compared to their neighbours up the road and they always seem realistic about their chances e.g. not very optimistic and always feel disaster is round the corner and they're usually right.

It could be a big club but no matter how much they spend they always end up with old players doing jack all on big money until April when they magically click into gear to stay up.

I know they'll say the same about us but it's time they went and rebuilt back in the championship.

Really? Go on pure football, they are some of the most arrogant, angry and deluded fans going.

They mean nothing to me, they seem obsessed with us for some reason. A lot of them really hate us. Nothing club and my tip for relegation.

It all stems from the Bent transfer really, they loved us for relegating Newcastle 18 months before...

Not that different to us slaughtering Liverpool fans for thinking Benteke isn't that good.

• Like 1

They mean nothing to me, they seem obsessed with us for some reason. A lot of them really hate us. Nothing club and my tip for relegation.

It all stems from the Bent transfer really, they loved us for relegating Newcastle 18 months before...

Not that different to us slaughtering Liverpool fans for thinking Benteke isn't that good.

difference is we already hated Liverpool ;)

• Like 2

Their defence is shocking, especially their CBs.

They are really going to struggle. They don't score many goals or create many chances for that matter, and concede a lot. Their whole defense looks mid table championship quality. Their whole team actually looks like that. 

There defence is actually a joke :lol: , like I crack up whenever I try to picture it. Terrible terrible squad, I would be so disheartened if I were a Sunderland fan seeing the business clubs like us are doing. They're probably going to head to the championship the year the new t.v. deal kicks in :crylaugh:

Â