Sunderland

Richard

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet: "It is difficult to take. Football is unpredictable but when you start well and have chances you have to take them.

"Unfortunately the mistake [from Lee Cattermole for Gabriel Agbonhlahor's goal] was against us and after that there were too many nerves and too much tension.

"I don't know why they were nervous and we were not organised enough. People were making individual decisions, but not thinking as a team and that disappoints me. I'm getting a little bit fed up.

"The weakest people look for excuses and it is all down to us to correct it. We miss quality to play at this level and do what we need to do when we are in control of the game."

Is Di canio back? Fed up already bless him.

I think Poyets done a pretty decent job with what he had to work with.

Oh they do seem bitter -

"Villas fans man. Absolute hillbillies.

'Oh lord shit support' and 'oh lord empty seats'.

I honestly don't understand how they can sing either when they don't sell out at home and have been calling for the managers head.

90% of their songs are slagging off the opposition instead of getting behind the team.

I'm angry we lost to them ***** especially when they are shite and were there for taking until that error for the goal."

More bitterness-

"Losing against that shite is hard to take. But that's why we are bottom, gifting absolute wank teams like that a win as we are rubbish.

Sat in the north stand and having to endure the villa supporters "hilarious" chants all game made it even worse.

"Is there a fire drill"

"Small town in Scotland"

"Shit support my lord"

Constant playground type banter from some of the thickest sounding away fans ever to come up here."

• Like 1

LOL at the comments :) Bitter or what?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/villa.856076/page-3

Bitter bastards.

However I agree with them regarding our shite songs. The 'on the piss my lord' 'holte enders in the sky' and the anti blues songs do my head in. Especially the 'on the piss my lord' song. Most cringey 'song' ever.

Im sure most football clubs have shit songs though not just us

Are Brigada still going ?

yeah i sit next to them, to me they just make a mess of everything, in their own little world with songs that dont spread across the holte, at most times you'll have 90% of the holte singing one song and them lot singing another, got some shockers too, 3 little birds is an awful chant

• Like 1

Â