New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

I like the away mock up a whole lot! My original guess of a Harlequins rugby shirt couldve been further from the truth, I guess.

Version 2villaaway201314awayv2co.png

It's growing on me, I admit. I assume this is pretty damn close Del?

Also, please tell me the badge is correct. I freaking hate having the claret and blue badge on away kits of a different colour, they should always be in-keeping with the colour scheme of the shirt.

Oh, and thanks for all the mock-ups guys, especially you Luke. Great work.

That doesn't look to bad but the badge should never change colour.

One of the nicest ever saw the badge change colour

aston-villa-away-shirt.jpg

I just wouldn't change it no matter how good the shirt. The badge its colour and its style is our identity as a club.

I just wouldn't change it no matter how good the shirt. The badge its colour and its style is our identity as a club.

I don't mind a subtle change like we're seeing on the OS/ Twitter.

The badge will still be our identity, and we'll still be mainly playing in Claret and Blue with the normal badge (we hope). It's nice to have a change occasionally!

I wonder if the home kit might have some unorthodox colors too.

"The home kit is described by merchandising chiefs as "in keeping with tradition" while the away strip is "modern and vibrant.""

Can't see there being different colours other than claret and blue.

Being a larger person i'm hoping it's not a slim fit lol-i wish they'd get rid of the bloody little shoulder men!

(At the Macron design meeting)

"A baggy fit makes it more tempting for a defender to pull at the shirt, thus winning Villa more penalties!"

a4656009-1-I%20love%20when%20a%20plan%20

Couldn't we invent a self pulling shirt? Then every time we get in the opposition area we could activate it so it jerks itself all over the place making it look like a really bad pull & then our players simply dive on the floor like A Young & we'd get loads of penalties.

I like the badge on the away mock up but not a big fan of the shirt design. It's probably better than this year's though.

Home kit, the first of lmarsha's latest mockups looks crap, imo. Having the claret all the way across the top ruins it.

The second one is a better effort, but would still look nicer with the blue all the way up.

Obviously some or all of that could change when seen in the flesh.

Also, please tell me the badge is correct. I freaking hate having the claret and blue badge on away kits of a different colour, they should always be in-keeping with the colour scheme of the shirt.

Oh, and thanks for all the mock-ups guys, especially you Luke. Great work.

That doesn't look to bad but the badge should never change colour.

It really, really should. It clashes horribly. As for the claret and blue being our identity, do you really think changing the badge colour to suit the colours of the kit will do anything to diminish that? Man Utd have changed their badge colours to suit away kits in the past, does it do anything to diminish their identity? Chelsea do it too. Sometimes keeping the original colours works with an away kit, other times it doesn't. I love the monochromatic version of our badge. Looks very smart. Can't stand any of this purist bullshit.

Rumours circulating sponsorship.

There will be no sponsor on kids shirts for the next season (Twitter I know *pinch of salt*) 

This makes me think its another Over 18 sponsor. Like genting with gambling I think it could be a drink: Carlsberg. 

Â