New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Is it not obvious what the sponser is with the hashtag... #ComeTogether

?

Coca-Cola. Or The Beatles

Although tbh I don't really see why Coca-Cola would feel the need to sponsor a football team

Is it not obvious what the sponser is with the hashtag... #ComeTogether

?

Coca-Cola. Or The Beatles

Although tbh I don't really see why Coca-Cola would feel the need to sponsor a football team

Coke are on a massive advertising push through Europe right now. Why wouldn't they chuck a few million at a football club to reach millions of homes worldwide every week.

Would be pretty cool if it was Coca Cola, I imagine that would give us quite a bit of exposure worldwide. 

it would give us more exposure than them which i why i dont see it happening, they dont need us

A few million to sponsor us is probably nothing to them, as far as I can recall they're not really associated with many sports teams or events so it might be a new market they're looking to push into.

Just noticed on twitter the villa profile pic has changed to black and white as was the pics from the tease. Can understand the pics been black and white to hide what colour it might be but I'd say the pic changing is a hint and I'd expect the badge is going to be black and white on the kit which should be interesting to see.

Might be wrong tho as Lerner etc love talking about brand advertisement and I'd be surprised if they changed the colour of our badge even on one kit as it would make it less recognisable

Â