New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Am I the only one who found the Macron sizing to be way off? I have the Nike kits in XL and they fit fine. When I got my Macon XL it was more like a medium.

I found it to be the other way around, I usually wear a medium and the Macron home shirt was really baggy, so a small was a better fit.

Am I the only one who found the Macron sizing to be way off? I have the Nike kits in XL and they fit fine. When I got my Macon XL it was more like a medium.

I found it to be the other way around, I usually wear a medium and the Macron home shirt was really baggy, so a small was a better fit.

Very strange! Maybe it's because I got the long sleeve or something?

Nah i found the same as you, i'm normally an XL or i was in the Nike top but i had to endure the embarrassment of a XXXL with this macron shirt!!

Other way round for me, found Nike a little small (size large), but found Macron too be a lot more comfortable, as it was bigger.

• Like 1

Nah i found the same as you, i'm normally an XL or i was in the Nike top but i had to endure the embarrassment of a XXXL with this macron shirt!!

Glad it wasn't just me who found this then! Was XXL not even big enough?!

Â