Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Our defence stands no chance whatsoever of stopping them, but it will be nice if we at least make them work for their almost inevitable win. 

i wonder what the ratio to free kicks and corners needlessly conceded to goals will be for this one?

Can we not do our fouls and hospital tackles further up the pitch?

Go in at ht 0-0 then we put ourselves into the match

Concede early could be 5 or 6

We went in 0-0 half time with Spurs, then still got smashed second half.

Very unlikely we can keep them quiet for 90 minutes.

Edited by AvfcTheObsession

Depends how quickly Man City score, if they score within the first 20 minutes I can see us getting smashed.

When was the last time we had a home game on a Monday night as well? Really annoying how about 75% of our games aren't Sat 3pm.

Go in at ht 0-0 then we put ourselves into the match

Concede early could be 5 or 6

We went in 0-0 half time with Spurs, then still got smashed second half.

Very unlikely we can keep them quiet for 90 minutes.

And don't forget we also conceded very early against Swansea and Arsenal yet almost beat the former and almost drew with the latter.

Depends how quickly Man City score, if they score within the first 20 minutes I can see us getting smashed.

When was the last time we had a home game on a Monday night as well? Really annoying how about 75% of our games aren't Sat 3pm.

We played Swansea at home and stoke last year but that was at 3 and 5:15 I think, we also played spurs away last year on a monday night, we played Stoke and Liverpool away on Monday night's in 2010/2011 but I honestly can't remember our last Monday night game at VP.

We played Swansea at home and stoke last year but that was at 3 and 5:15 I think, we also played spurs away last year on a monday night, we played Stoke and Liverpool away on Monday night's in 2010/2011 but I honestly can't remember our last Monday night game at VP.

Everton at home boxing day 05/06. 7:45 kick off and we won 4-0/

It seems logical that we should go for our best team from recent weeks, which would see Delph and Westwood holding, with Weimann, NZogbia and Gabby playing a more attacking role infront of them. BUT, I really would like to see us scrapping one of those forward players and playing someone in a deep lying anchor role. Ideally someone who could add some physical presence to the team, either Herd or Sylla.